Just a wild idea, what happen if we have a Witcher game with East Asian setting?

+
Imagine it.
Geralt, on a samurai set, fight against a Ninja or a kungfu master or a corrupted Saolin monk or mythical Asian monsters.
Asian countries also have rich politic stories that Geralt can certainly be a part of, even be a war general for a try.

I mean, though his story ended in witcher 3, it's not like Geralt will die of old age anytime soon and he probably still wants to be on the road. The peaceful life with either Triss or Yen is probably going to bore him eventually and now he wants to travel somewhere exotic. Or perhaps there is another mage purge, witch hunt on the whole continent, that forces the mages to travel as far as possible, so they have to go all the way to a fictional Asia, and Geralt being a good partner, go with them.

Though, it doesn't really have to be Geralt as the main protagonist, using another character from the previous game would work just fine.

Last edited:
The wildest imaginable idea would be WITCHER 4 announced for PS5 :D WUUUCHUUU!!!

But here some Asian screenshots! Hai!

witcher3 2016-08-03 02-31-46.jpg

witcher3 2016-08-03 02-32-41.jpg

witcher3 2016-08-03 03-25-1.jpg

witcher3 2016-08-03 02-27-36.jpg

witcher3 2016-08-03 03-25-00.jpg

The blades have been extensively tameshigiri-tested on Nilfgaardian Battlemechs and didn`t broke! Especially the golden Katana is of the best blades out there a Witcher can get.

Oh and please don`t ask me for the file, my Witcher 3 modding times are over till I find the money for a new gaming laptop that broke during the summer-heat-hell 2016..... currently playing it on PS Pro.

Everybody gets the idea what a Kurosawa Geralt would be like. Nineteenth century Australian witcher would truly be wild. Lots of post conjunction creatures still living there.

Top Bottom