Just another day in the city.

+

Created this for my game, and dropped this into my players' FB group, without explanation. Heh.

That week, we played the scenario above. It was also, notably, the first game session a PC didn't get flatlined. They're starting to learn the value of discretion over going in, guns blazing.

That week, we played the scenario above. It was also, notably, the first game session a PC didn't get flatlined. They're starting to learn the value of discretion over going in, guns blazing.

And about goddamn time.

Although a few times you exxed people because of treachery.

One of my fondest RPG memories comes from Traveller.

We had a job to break a convict out of an orbital prison.
So we started a pest control company (Will Kill Pest Control) on the planet it was orbiting then arranged to smuggle cockroach eggs to the orbital prison. Then we had to f*up another (legitimate) pest control company that underbid us for the contract to deal with the cockroach infestation at the prison.
The prison authorities were quite impressed when we explained that the timers built into the blocks of bug killer we spread throughout the entire prison (including giving blocks to the guard to place in "Off Limits" areas we weren't allowed into) were to insure a constant release of the chemical to ensure any as-yet unhatched roaches died off before they could reproduce.
Needless to say the next night when we arrived at the prison we were quite pleased to find EVERYONE out like a light from the knock out gas we'd included in the pest control blocks that had been set off by the built-in timers.
Also it was sort of a shame we had to abandon our pest control business, we were making a half decent profit.

Axiom.... where in Night City do you suppose that' would be located Redge?
I figure Axiom would operate in South Night City, since it's a large(ish) industrial type of plant. Based off the real-world company (whose namesake I borrowed,) they'd be processing grain (like corn and rice) into food additives like corn syrup, HFCS, etc.

I've also put a greasy spoon diner off the 16 Loop. Kind of a truck stop / "blue plate special" diner. 24 hours, blue collar folk meeting spot.

I figure Axiom would operate in South Night City, since it's a large(ish) industrial type of plant. Based off the real-world company (whose namesake I borrowed,) they'd be processing grain (like corn and rice) into food additives like corn syrup, HFCS, etc.

I've also put a greasy spoon diner off the 16 Loop. Kind of a truck stop / "blue plate special" diner. 24 hours, blue collar folk meeting spot.

Hmmm.... must needs to remember this when gettting around to detailing those sections of the Night City Guide...

We had a job to break a convict out of an orbital prison.
Then we had to f*up another (legitimate) pest control company that underbid us for the contract to deal with the cockroach infestation at the prison..

Heh. These nice little touches are what make gaming great.

Top Bottom