Just do it :'c

+
Make the $750 "junk" a different loot category so that the auto-disassembly perk wont pulverize them. I mean... calling $750 earrings junk and then crushing them into a $5 pile of dust doesn't seem like an intended/kosher game mechanic.

I know I'm probably not the first to suggest this but, please. Please just do it :'c

yeah i took the perk by accident and just waited until Tabula e-Rasa was available, they'll prob fix it

Yeah, I thought that only clutter such as card packs and crystal decanters should be disassembled automatically.
Scoring a 1.5k necklace shouldn't trigger auto-disassembly.

I have never even contemplated the notion of certain junk being so expensive to sell.
I've always taken the perk for the crafting materials.
I actually use the crafting a lot and want to max out on it. Btw, still have like 300k credits in the bank. So I dont really care either way😁 :whistle:

I have never even contemplated the notion of certain junk being so expensive to sell.
I've always taken the perk for the crafting materials.
I actually use the crafting a lot and want to max out on it. Btw, still have like 300k credits in the bank. So I dont really care either way😁
300K and you have bought all the vehicles ?
Because if you don't plan to buy them, yes no problem. But if you want all, you need in total about 1.2 million if I'm right.
Or simply more basic, to buy epic clothes from vendors. For epic jackets at level 50, it's 40/50K eddies each (eddies melt like snow in the sun).

For components, all the common/uncommun weapons/clothes are here for that. I have never dismantled a single "junk" item (I sell all, it's more easy and fast), and I have more than 40K commons and 20K uncommons :)

300K and you have bought all the vehicles ?
Because if you don't plan to buy them, yes no problem. But if you want all, you need in total about 1.2 million if I'm right.
Or simply more basic, to buy epic clothes from vendors. For epic jackets at level 50, it's 40/50K eddies each (eddies melt like snow in the sun).

For components, all the common/uncommun weapons/clothes are here for that. I have never dismantled a single "junk" item (I sell all, it's more easy and fast), and I have more than 40K commons and 20K uncommons :)
Nah, I only purchased maybe 3 cars. I have no interest in the majority of them anyway :)
The only ones I'll get or would like are Mizutani, Jen Rowley, Avenger, Kusanagi, Quartz and a Nomad (Coyote or Javelina)
I'm still questioning my interest in Caliburn and anything else will not be in my list.

I also rarely buy that expensive clothing or weapons. I reserve that usually for the few select things I really want.
Most of the clothing I wear is either rare or epic, I have aome legendary and the only weapon I ever purchased as legendary is a Nekomata near the docks. So that makes me a very conserving cash-user :giggle:

Nah, I only purchased maybe 3 cars. I have no interest in the majority of them anyway :)
The only ones I'll get or would like are Mizutani, Jen Rowley, Avenger, Kusanagi, Quartz and a Nomad (Coyote or Javelina)
I'm still questioning my interest in Caliburn and anything else will not be in my list.
Yep, so no problem :)
And for Caliburn, it's useless, you can have one for free... No need to buy another one (or just if you don't like it in black).
So that makes me a very conserving cash-user
Very conserving, indeed :)
I buy only clothes, because you can find the majority in container or loot, but you need to have luck and/or save/reload too many times (epic with 2 mod slots, it's the minimum for me).
Sometimes, I prefer waste 20/30K eddies rather than waste 1 or 2 hours of my time by reloading a save in front of a container...

Yep, so no problem :)
And for Caliburn, it's useless, you can have one for free... No need to buy another one (or just if you don't like it in black).

Very conserving, indeed :)
I buy only clothes, because you can find the majority in container or loot, but you need to have luck and/or save/reload too many times (epic with 2 mod slots, it's the minimum for me).
Sometimes, I prefer waste 20/30K eddies rather than waste 1 or 2 hours of my time by reloading a save in front of a container...
Yeah true.
I dont even bother with reloading.
If I find a piece of clothing or such at a vendor or container I just grab it as is and continue.
Btw, with exception of most jackets or long coats and such most clothings isn't all that expensive, even as legendary as far as I have seen.
Also also found some ride red and black epic comboy boots with 2 slots, that would suit me mighty fine already, and that for less than 10k ennies:D

Top Bottom