Just do this guys. Chill.

+

rrc

Forum veteran
Every single time I am super pissed about CDPR with Gwent (had no reason to be mad at them), I open YouTube, search for "Killing Monsters" and watch the trailer. Suddenly I love CDPR once again. Just do this. Every time (seems like it is going to be every day :(:(:(), you are angry on CDPR, just come here and watch that video.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I was thinking about:

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
I was thinking about:

that might calm our nerves, but to love CDPR, it doesn't help. I don't know how many freaking times I have seen that particular video "Killing Monsters". It will be easily in hundreds. The final music (the music after 'killing monsters') is my mobile ringtone. Damn CDPR was a GREAT company. One of the GREATEST companies in the world.

Guest 4322057

What happened to them? Why did they change?

_Kili_

Forum regular
If you like watching trailers to get clean with devs again, I can highly recommend watching Ubisoft and ActiBlizz ones, their respective trailers are incredible (sadly, their games not so much)

that might calm our nerves, but to love CDPR, it doesn't help. I don't know how many freaking times I have seen that particular video "Killing Monsters". It will be easily in hundreds. The final music (the music after 'killing monsters') is my mobile ringtone. Damn CDPR was a GREAT company. One of the GREATEST companies in the world.
"You either die a hero ..."

It's funny cuz I was thinking of reinstalling it. But gotta find 50gs on this laptop again

Actually i spent 126 hours playing it. And dude I haven't done half the quests or the new game +. I even skipped most of the DLC!!

Last edited:
I cant chill, gwent is a multiplayer game, they should have listen comunity.
And when i see abilities swaped i get so enraged: What was the point of changing swordmasters with warducks :mad:

I cant chill, gwent is a multiplayer game, they should have listen comunity.
And when i see abilities swaped i get so enraged: What was the point of changing swordmasters with warducks :mad:

They are listening. They just ignore most of players, who have no idea about game (-:

Top Bottom