Just finished B&W(Have a beef with something)

+
Just finished B&W(Have a beef with something)

I went with freeing Syanna( going through Orianna now).

I feel like something precious has been ripped apart from me :( My life feels meaningless now.

But anyway I got abit of a beef with the Ending when one of the option with Regis was to retire and tend to the vineyard.

Wouldn't that kinda break the ending from the original game if you romanced someone? Say Triss and G man ends up in Kovir :S

I shall be waiting for another Witcher game. Even if its 10 years from now.

---------- Updated at 01:06 PM ----------

SPOILER OKAY! I just found out if you finished the main game with a romance they will come visit in the end after Regis

Well was totally not expecting that

I think you basically settle down with Triss anyway. Corvo Bianco serves as a holiday retreat and Geralt wouldn't leave immediately with her to Kovir, anyway. He'd have to stay behind for a year or so to get things in order first.

sv3672

Forum veteran
If I understand it correctly, the epilogue of Blood and Wine is before the ending slides of the base game on the timeline, and the expansion does not change any of the original endings. So, Geralt and Triss stay in Toussaint for a while, then move to Kovir, but will occasionally still return to the vineyard, which will be used as a summer house. At least that is my understanding.

Top Bottom