Just finished the game, im so sad... Spoilers ahead

+
Just finished the game, im so sad... Spoilers ahead

I ended the game and i am dying, cant play a shit, all the games i played 3 weeks ago before TW3, i cant hold them. CDProjekt has ruined my gaming happiness by doing the best game ever, and even inside the game im sad because the romances.

I did the full romance in Triss side, but then i did Yen's sidequest, i was almost certain i wanted to go with Triss but i didnt spent much time with Yen, i mean real time, because Yen sometimes leaves the tough woman bullshit and its nice and i wanted to see more of her before making the decision. So i kissed Yen because of that, and it also looked really sad to tell her at the ship in the top if the mountain that i didnt love her. I just said it and kiss her, and that fucked up all my triss romance.

To me it looked that the romances had too short time, i mean, with triss is fine, you do a lot of missions and its good but you barely get to know Yen, always with main quests, never about them, just the Djin mission.

So i had a happy ending with Ciri being a Witcher, but its really sad that they both played me with the threesome when i didnt even went to bed with Yen, just kissed her once and said i loved her ! I did it because i though that the real moment of choice was later, and when they came in with the threesome thing I though, I fucked up, Womens, they hate each other, and they are sorceress, its a trap. And indeed it was.

Why u do dis Cdprojekt, cant play any game and im sad because Geralt ended up alone and travelling around WITHOUT Ciri, why would they stop going togheter? Two are better than one.

In fact, now Geralt has no reason to live, Vesemir dead, Eskel gone, Lambert gone, Triss gone, Yen gone, Ciri gone a little bit later, ¿so now what?, that life of going from village to village alone without a greater gold is so sad. I know is witchers path but even regular witchers have their own golds.

10/10 but next time, please, make romances larger and dont fuck up everything with just a kiss.

Last edited:
10/10 but next time, please, make romances larger and dont fuck up everything with just a kiss.

Its not just a kiss mate you basicly told two diffrent women that you love them and you want to be with them :) Be glad they didnt fry your ass in the end :p

Its not just a kiss mate you basicly told two diffrent women that you love them and you want to be with them :) Be glad they didnt fry your ass in the end :p
Yeah but still, that decision shouldnt have been taken so early, I knew Triss a lot but Yen.... They should have made a longer thing with romances, not just two sidequests that you are not certain about anything.

Maybe still have the door opened to the outcomes, like the ending things, that if you do two of four choices with Ciri, she will survive the white frost. Same with the romance to at least have the door open.

Lol I'm pretty sure both Yen and Triss might have thought of frying Geralt's ass for screwing both of them, however, they decided not to because he's too 'adorable' to them to be fried just like that :hrhr:

Top Bottom