Just got 2.2GB update! Digital goodies update

+
Oh, i see. This is we all waited for..

Well, they did say in the News post that more information and full patch notes was coming later, so it would have been strange if the patch just randomly dropped days, perhaps even a whole week earlier than they said.

Nothing to fret, the patch will come soon enough.

Updated the DL soundtrack? Did they add more tracks I wonder???? I hope so!!!

Nope. OST files are still just 35 tracks.

I'm honestly not really sure what Art stuff the update added. If I was to take a guess it looks like just more languages of the stuff already there. But I'm not 100% as I never really dug into my folder since I got a CE with most of this stuff as physical.

Before the patch was there any stuff that GOG players had but Steam people did not? And now they got it? Or is it something new for everyone?

That's an update of our artpack (artbook, soundtrack, map, manual, wallpapers etc.). You can check them out by going to: Properties (from Library view)->Local files->Browse local files. Files are in main game folder.

I don't get it, is it 1.7 patch or not? A hotfix maybe? And if they were to add stuff, why not wait for 1.7 to do so?

Because it'd not game content. OP clearly stated he downloaded "digital goodies" not a patch. Everything has been explained in this thread.

quite cruel thing CDPR.. to do such update while everybody is expecting the 1.7 patch... :D everybody got excited to be downloading the expected patch just to find out it is not... :)

Top Bottom