Just got a Gift from "Player CDProjektRed"

+
What they mean by "online"? The player was playing and get disconected? Or everyone Who tryed to play The game?

If its The second option i didnt received that

A welcome goodwill gesture - but, again, why don't CDPR think it appropriate to announce things like this in the game's own official forum rather than assume players will look at Twitter?! It would only take a few seconds to copy and paste the tweet text into a post here.

A welcome goodwill gesture - but, again, why don't CDPR think it appropriate to announce things like this in the game's own official forum rather than assume players will look at Twitter?! It would only take a few seconds to copy and paste the tweet text into a post here.
I agree, this is just good publicity, nice and easy. We all know they get flak all the time from all sides, I think it wouldn't hurt to just let the playerbase know these unexpected perks were handed out through their official forum.

I've received this gift - I think it's for trying to login while the servers were down.
It would be nice if regular players could also send such gifts if they have RPs to spare. But I think it would lead to the system's abuse. :(

Top Bottom