Just got a quest from a dead NPC [Spoilers]

+
So I was in Pacifica roaming around beautiful place but also IMO the area that is the most underdeveloped. Anyways doing the sidequests and police stuff there wanted to 100% the area as it is the easiest because it has the least amount of stuff to do. And guess who calls me....MR HANDS. Yep the same Mr Hands that got burned to a toast. Now I know his future is deterministic but just a weird touch there seeing him call me all incognito to tell me to do some crap i believe it was stealing a car? Weird.

So I was in Pacifica roaming around beautiful place but also IMO the area that is the most underdeveloped. Anyways doing the sidequests and police stuff there wanted to 100% the area as it is the easiest because it has the least amount of stuff to do. And guess who calls me....MR HANDS. Yep the same Mr Hands that got burned to a toast. Now I know his future is deterministic but just a weird touch there seeing him call me all incognito to tell me to do some crap i believe it was stealing a car? Weird.

I guess I haven't made it this far in the game, but he gets burned? How?

Top Bottom