Just please, add WALK for 1.4...

+
Serious, it's past due, aint this game about immersion? playing stealth as a jogging yahoo is embarassing, not to mention following npcs during conversations... moreover, peeking around corners by pressing A or D for moving in small increments ends up in a dodge right into the line of fire... theres a lot of uses for walk, why cant KB/Mouse have it? it's already there with hold right click and W, but its zoomed! so, 1.4?

Until this fundamental option, seen in every FPS game is implimented (IF it ever is), maybe a walk mod on Nexus can help you out.

I think this mod has a problem with keybinding with the 1.3 update, but other similar mods may help.

there is news from the game level designer, when he was asked the other day why they have not yet made this opportunity, he replied "For some very unfortunate circumstances, unfortunately, they did not have time in this patch, but this request is on our list", so what to expect for the next patch, perhaps they will do.

Yes, I am also very much waiting, sometimes I want to calmly walk and look at the surroundings
Post automatically merged:

I also want the radio to continue playing when you get out of the car with the appropriate sound processing and smoothly decrease the volume as you move away

You also need good sources of income, now you can only earn by selling items, this is a very long time and the money is small

Last edited:
Yes, I am also very much waiting, sometimes I want to calmly walk and look at the surroundings
Post automatically merged:

I also want the radio to continue playing when you get out of the car with the appropriate sound processing and smoothly decrease the volume as you move away

You also need good sources of income, now you can only earn by selling items, this is a very long time and the money is small

A mod on Nexusmods allows you to control the radio while on foot. So you can walk around on foot, enjoying the sights of Heywood while listening to Never Fade Away.
nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2925

Unfortnately after 1.3 all those walking mods have some kind of problems. Did anyone managed to toggle walk in any of them on a current version?

About a radio - yes, sound effect is really cheap when you are getting in or out from a car as it cuts straight away. Should be also an option to browse radio stations with a key bind without opening menu which basically puts a game on hold. But when it comes to sounds with cars they have a lot of issues like engine start/ shutdown effect, door slamming etc.

To hijack this topic a bit. Walk key would be nice but the control issues that bug me most are no one key (or key with modifier) dodge, pulling your head round when driving so that you cant look around, and your sit position in cars so you cant see. Also that male V is a major shortarse.

To hijack this topic a bit. Walk key would be nice but the control issues that bug me most are no one key (or key with modifier) dodge, pulling your head round when driving so that you cant look around, and your sit position in cars so you cant see. Also that male V is a major shortarse.
Have you tried to change 1st person vehicle perspective in options from standard to high? Helped me a lot and basically allows me to drive almost every car from a cockpit view.

Have you tried to change 1st person vehicle perspective in options from standard to high? Helped me a lot and basically allows me to drive almost every car from a cockpit view.
Did they actually add this to the options and I missed it?

Looks like it's on the way that we finally stop running around the night city like headless chicken. Hopefully in 1.4 they add the option to walk.

I just want them to fix the horrible shadow animations. I guess that has to do with adding proper third person models.

Shadow animations will be tricky to fix but I woudnt be suprised if they at least fix bold head shadow one day.

This should have been in the game on release. It's needed when you walk with another npc in a mission. The current implementation wich is automatic walkspeed is rather wonky.

Top Bottom