1. Imlerith's wrath: Provision change 8 - 9 ; ability change to: destroy an enemy unit.
2. Imlerith: Power change 7 - 5, provision changed to 11 and ability change to: Order: Disable your opponents leader ability.
3. Imlerith: Provision change 8 - 9, power change 7 - 5 and ability to: Summon a random unit from your opponents deck, then destroy one of his units.
4. Imlerith: Power change 7 - 5, provision change 12 - 10 and ability: Damage an enemy unit by the amount it is boosted.
5. Imlerith: Power change 7 - 5, provisions still 12 and ability: Damage a random enemy for each WH unit on your side of the field.
Nice suggestions, but yeah, they remind a lot of NG abilities, a bit uncreative as well. But sure, Rapture or 'damage by the amount the target is boosted' is like Mork or Baron. Honestly, at some point you will find these abilities in all 6 of the factions. Golds are becoming more and more of stand alone power play. No support for the archetype whatsoever. It's not the direction I want to go.
Big No-no from me.