Kaer Morhen armor and promotional swords problems...

+
Hello, I have noticed on a few forums people talking about blue lines and color changes on the Kaer Morhen armor that happened a few updates ago. Unfortunately the blue/purple lines along the shoulders and the belly makes it look very ugly in the cutscenes.
I thought I was the only one bothered by these details but it looks like we are more than a few...
I am especially talking about console players, because PC players have mods to fix those issues.

Also we isn't there any of the swords and swords/scabbards combinations used in the trailers ("A night to remember", "Killing Monsters"...) or the promotional arts and official wallpapers present in the final game ?
vmt506jkiq6y.jpg

Again I am talking for console users because I have seen mods like the one created by NayefK93 called "Promotional And Trailers Wolf Swords" that resolve this problem.
But these two things put together makes playing as the Geralt that you advertised impossible.

As far as I know, no further updates are to be expected anytime soon für PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Besides, any game can change a bit during the development and after updates. This hardly comes as a surprise. And TW3 is not a new game. There are many many videos out there that do show the game in its current state.

I was kinda hoping they would maybe make some new updates, to go with the release of the Nintendo Switch version, and the beginning of the Netflix show, which got many old and new players to jump back into the game...

Top Bottom