Kaer Morhen future (SPOILERS)

+
Kaer Morhen future (SPOILERS)

I'll put it all in spoiler tags unless someone accidentally clicks the thread. It refers to a very late game state.

With Vesimir gone, Lambert off with Kiera, Eskel crashing elsewhere and Geralt possibly off the path for good it breaks my heart to see the order in ruins. After the epilogue walking through the completely deserted halls just broke my heart. There's also Berengar, who appears to be on the path.

How do you guys imagine the future of the school of the wolf if there is another witcher game?

Berengar died in the first game no matter what. I think it was an old letter.

As for Kaer Morhen well Vesemir was the soul of the place, the one without him the place have no purpose. i think it will stay hidden without any inhabitants, and that's for the best, horrible things happened there. (trial of herbs, child abuse, pogrom...)

Last edited:
Firstly check this out, might be something you would agree with... http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer

And yeah the School of the Wolf are pretty much destroyed at the moment... However I think that Eskel or Lambert might return at some point with students and make sure its legacy continues.

There won't be any more trials of the grasses. Unless they find another way to augment students for witchers, the school is definitely dead.

There won't be any more trials of the grasses. Unless they find another way to augment students for witchers, the school is definitely dead.

However there are other schools, we know very little about, that might still have some Mages... Which means other Mages, whom will have the expertise to do this, I could definitely see the School of the Wolf being re-inhabited even if its not one of the current members of the School. Witchers are still needed, though rare, and the success of the schools members only adds to its revere...

Its at least possible

Top Bottom