Kaer Morhen measurements?

+
Kaer Morhen measurements?

Does anyone happen to have any sort of blueprint or information of the dimensions of Kaer Morhen? Specifically the main hall/ground floor area? I'd really like to build a model box version for my degree (in Drama/Set Design) and it would save a heck of a lot of time knowing the measurements of the floor/walls/ceiling - otherwise it's a case of estimating Geralt's stride length and walking around the area before doing some maths :D

Another console peasant (xbox one) here...sadly! Is it quite easy to get the measurements using free camera mode? Just so I know how big of a favour I'll be asking :D

Also: That's actually really interesting about the outdoor look not matching the indoor floorplan by the way, thanks!

Thank you! I would really appreciate that if you have the time - I'd like to recreate everything on that ground floor in the castle itself (except for the two rooms just containing stairs up and down)

Out of interest - Geralt's room where you begin the game, is that where it should be in the tower and is it accessible via free camera mode? I've always wanted to try and revisit later in the game but can't see anyway to get back there...

Thank you! I would really appreciate that if you have the time - I'd like to recreate everything on that ground floor in the castle itself (except for the two rooms just containing stairs up and down)

Out of interest - Geralt's room where you begin the game, is that where it should be in the tower and is it accessible via free camera mode? I've always wanted to try and revisit later in the game but can't see anyway to get back there...

Where Geralt starts the game in TW3? Yeah. It's the tower opposite the main doors of the hall, near the kitchen, if I'm not mistaken. Take the stairs all the way up, past Vesemir's
now empty :)()
study.

Top Bottom