Kambi to change

+
Kambi to change

Kambi is the most controversual card i've seen until now. Not only destroys everything, but also leaves a 12 power monster on the enemy territory. Wouldn't it be better like "after 5 turns" but the monster goes to you. Not to the enemy. I didn't see a use for this card until now.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Kambi works well Hjalmar, Morkvarg and Price Winning Cow. The real issue is that it can be easily locked with D-shackles, rendering the card useless.

4RM3D;n8290760 said:
Kambi works well Hjalmar, Morkvarg and Price Winning Cow. The real issue is that it can be easily locked with D-shackles, rendering the card useless.

Useless is too strong. As long as you can unshackle him, he's still an effective Round 3 play in a Bran discard deck with Ciri Dash, Hjalmar, and Madman Lugos.

SlaveOfDoom2;n8290570 said:
Kambi is the most controversual card i've seen until now. Not only destroys everything, but also leaves a 12 power monster on the enemy territory. Wouldn't it be better like "after 5 turns" but the monster goes to you. Not to the enemy. I didn't see a use for this card until now.

Kambi is even much too strong now since they have nerfed Vernon Roche, Triss Merigold and Iorveth which was a bad decision IMO.
D-shackles are almost useless against ST and you dont know which faction you have to play beforehand. You also don't always draw the D-shackles even if you have several in your deck.

SlaveOfDoom2;n8290570 said:
I really like the Kambi+Donar an Hindar+Hjalmar combo. Nevertheless, after the last patch, it has been difficult to play with it.

Kambi was my first drawn gold. Not by choice, mind you. Makes me a little mad since it obviously requires good (well, gold) cards to use properly

It's a underrated card but it is good with the right cards like hjalmar combo can take a easy round.

Top Bottom