Kara

+
Cage already denied that
Cage on that Singularity URL that Quantic Dream bought:

“There’s no game or project in development called Singularity, I don’t have a clue what that is.”

Can't stand David Cage's work, such sappy sentimental crap.

i like his beacause of this. He isnt of those game developers who olny wants to make money with always the same games (CoD.....)
He makes always new games and wants to show the gamers new things and feelings. He is one of my favourite game developers!

saw this, really great stuff, but the 'Sony' aspect makes me sad. Another exclusive :(
Exclusives are the big reason why PS is still making money

I remember this. Read about it in GameInformer first. They said it would make you teary eyed. I didn't believe them... then I watched it. I love things that get emotion out of you, this has more artistic integrity than half the shit in hollywood these days.

i like his beacause of this. He isnt of those game developers who olny wants to make money with always the same games (CoD.....)
He makes always new games and wants to show the gamers new things and feelings. He is one of my favourite game developers!
Completely agree, it's so nice to have someone able to make a big budget game that's not just another action shooter. Even if Kara doesn't end up being a real game, Beyond: Two Souls looks great as well and I can't wait to play it.

Cage is Molyneux in disguise. You know it's true. Visionary but a little disappointing on the execution. Still people like Cage or Molyneux are integral to the industry in my opinion. It's good they are there, it's good that they try to be different, it's good that they experiment.

There's.... absolutely nothing special with this whatsoever.

ADD: I retract my statement.
I thought people were just goshing over the graphics, not the story, not the emotions delivered.
I agree. This is rather beautiful~

And it reminds me a hell a lot of my life - Because I can say that.

I dislike the trailer. Mainly because of the "Promise you won't be self-aware if I spare you" bit. Oh yeah, dude, no way this could land you in any sort of trouble with the company.

Also, QD has been steadily evolving along the line of failed film-producers and settled for trying to make their games as cinematic as possible.

I dislike the trailer. Mainly because of the "Promise you won't be self-aware if I spare you" bit. Oh yeah, dude, no way this could land you in any sort of trouble with the company.

Also, QD has been steadily evolving along the line of failed film-producers and settled for trying to make their games as cinematic as possible.

This is just a techdemo tho, those are notorious for not ever becoming games ;P

No, no, I'm aware this is a tech demo, just like Samaritan was for UE3. I was just commenting on how their games are becoming just too cinematic for my tastes.

Top Bottom