Katana losing DPS and [Tab] button........

+
Katana's in my inventory keeps losing DPS even if i am not using it, Like it has a slow air leak or something.
If i forget to check it before going into combat, i swing at an enemy like im cooling him off with a fan.

Tab button brings up the phone screen and not the scanning

Flathead case floats in the air when at the hotel. Its in Jackie"s midsection.

Arch has a turn radius of a semi truck

I know, with improvements come more bugs, but damn, the Katana losing DPS is killing my melee build

Katana's in my inventory keeps losing DPS even if i am not using it, Like it has a slow air leak or something.
If i forget to check it before going into combat, i swing at an enemy like im cooling him off with a fan.

Tab button brings up the phone screen and not the scanning

Flathead case floats in the air when at the hotel. Its in Jackie"s midsection.

Arch has a turn radius of a semi truck

I know, with improvements come more bugs, but damn, the Katana losing DPS is killing my melee build
Unfortunately, it's inevitable for any game or software program for that matter to develop new issues anytime it received maintenance. Just something both developers and players have to live with.

However, it's perfectly possible to get them fixed. That is, if you want them to get fixed. Just need to file a bug-report for each of them, Katana, Tab button, Flathead and Arch to Support, provided there're no mods running in your game.

Leaving this thread like this will achieve nothing, as the team will never get to know about these issues, much less fix them.

Top Bottom