Keanu is Johnny Silverhand but who is Morgan Blackhand and Saburo Arasaka?

+

I recommend Mike Pondsmith for Blackhand

Beat Takeshi for Arasaka

Even though i think having celebrities in this game is distracting it would be cool if they were in the game as well. Unless we can only pick johnny as our childhood hero.

Others and me expect Mister Mike to play Morgan. He is the only VIP exception, so to speak, that I care to have in the game.
In the end the character you meet in the game is important how is made. I care less that Mister Keanu is in the game.

I also want Alt Cunningham to be my childhood hero choice since I want to play a netrunner. I also want each hero to have different dialogues if you play something else for a role.
Like Alt talking different if you are a netrunner or a solo.

I doubt Mike, way too big role. Arent creators usually pretty hidden. They like to put themselves in games/movies etc but they are kinda hard to spot. The asian dude is indeed interesting to see. I know Ken Jeong I hope it isnt he. Steve Aoki for Asian Dude? But damn he isnt worth to live forever in game industry imho. Kaz Hirai?

Last edited:
As Johnny seems to be a very big part of the story the choice of childhood hero just opens up ways for you in dialogs or different missions I'd guess.

I doubt Mike, way too big role. Arent creators usually pretty hidden. They like to put themselves in games/movies etc but they are kinda hard to spot. The asian dude is indeed interesting to see. I know Ken Jeong I hope it isnt he. Steve Aoki for Asian Dude? But damn he isnt worth to live forever in game industry imho. Kaz Hirai?

Would feel like watching those DVD bonus with the director audio commentary over it lmao

therealmaxmike
I will give you this one: Morgan Blackhand doesn't look a thing like me. He makes a point of being a nondescript looking white guy so people don't notice him. I've always seen him as George Clooney, actually.
Given his age in 2077 maybe Willem Dafoe?
800px-Willem_Dafoe_at_Lisbon_Film_Festival_2017_(cropped_&_retouched).jpg

Top Bottom