Keanu/Johnny model quality

+
Dear developers, first of all, I would like to congrats you for releasing CP 2077 and have to admit that the level of detail in this game is realy interesting. I believe that you will fix all glitches and bugs soon and improve NPC AI and routine cycles. Than CP could became truly masterpiece.

But back to the point of this topic. I would like to ask you why model of Johnny (Keanu Reeves) looks like it was crafted with different techniques. it looks like his beard and eyebrow is completely different than those we can see on other characters. I think that Johnny supposed to have the same level of detail or even higher than others. So why his beard are combination of smudge texture under and thick hair above and his eyebrow is completely different that real Keanu's (much dense and symmetrical, too pronounced)? Also skin bump mapping looks completely different than other NPC. It is because Keanu model is based on real face scan and others don't? What is the reason of this differences? I think Johnny doesn't look like Keanu as he could. There is definitely quite room to improvements, because other characters are really well made like Misty (skin toning, mapping,... and look at that eyebrow technique!)

Look at attached file. Community give me your opinion and I appreciate if devs can share some tech background and decisions about creating those faces. Thanks.

Attachments

• beard_eyebrow.png
    beard_eyebrow.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
Top Bottom