Kegs bug - doesnt show/or give premium cards

+
Well, yesterday I opened a few ultimate kegs and they are a little bug.

First, almost all the premium cards doesnt appeared premium, i mean, they arent "moving".

So, since i am already prestige 5 and receive at least 1 premium card per keg, i decide to open each one of the cards, and when i do that, the premium card appered as should be ("moving").

But also, there was some kegs i didnt received one premium card, as should be in prestige 5.

So its it.

Sorry for my inglish, but in resume.

- i am prestige 5 and the cards doesnt appear premium unless i click on that
- despite the other topic, there was some kegs i didnt win a premium card, even been prestige 5

EDIT: thats happens in smartphone/android

I confirm. I noticed the same issue. Also mobile / Android.
Well, in one of the update there is a battery save mode in the options menu.

And i dont know why it was able the battery save. I disable it and the premium cards are appearing now.

But still some kegs i didt received a premium card

I am prestige 10 so I get a premium in every choose 3. Around the beginning of the month I finally got a legendary pick 3. Non of the 3 were animated. I had dealt with this bug many times before but this time I decided I was not going to accept being screwed out of a premium. I powered off my phone without selecting and tried again (closing the game without choosing allows you to reopen the same keg for the same cards and sometimes fixes the bugs.) After going 0-3 I messaged support and asked them to either fix it or give me 800 powder to compensate for the premium card. They told me they are aware of the problem but cannot fix it for me on an individual level and will not provide resources to compensate.

What can I say a very well run game with great customer service. Best part, I just tried again a few minutes ago, still not fixed. I sent the error report on October 8th and got the response on the 12th.

The prestige 5 bug is only visual, i.e. it might not show the card movement but one of them is a premium. The prestige 10 bug is an actual bug and is well documented on Reddit.

While I understand that visual, non-gameplay affecting bugs are lower priority for the dev team, it's appalling to me that bugs like prestige 10, buggy pity timer on faction kegs and broken contracts are allowed to persist. If a bug is affecting gameplay that should jump to the top of the priority list, over new Journeys and expansions even.

Battery saving mode is pure evil lol, it turns of your screen after 10 seconds to mess up your game. I don't use it ofc, just wanted to see what it's about.

Just tested, still not fixed. More than a month now and I still cannot open a new keg without giving up 800 powder in value.
WtH..!?
This is preposterous, 800 dust is a HUGE fkn waste...seriously, i'm trying to lvl up my prestige only to get to a stage that I might most certainly than not waste resources...!? sigh...

Like @SphinxRage mentioned above this should be high priority.
They knew how to "fix" Ciri's lvl100+ RP bug and changed it immediately (less than 24hours) but this...this can wait uh...?
Despicable...

Last edited:
WtH..!?
This is preposterous, 800 dust is a HUGE fkn waste...seriously, i'm trying to lvl up my prestige only to get to a stage that I might most certainly than not waste resources...!? sigh...

Like @SphinxRage mentioned above this should be high priority.
They knew how to "fix" Ciri's lvl100+ RP bug and changed it immediately (less than 24hours) but this...this can wait uh...?
Despicable...

Worse still, support acknowledged the problem, said they will not fix it for me and will not compensate me. Essentially, the official policy of CDPR is deal with it. I mean honestly, this bug has cost me at least 3000-4000 (at least) in missed premiums and I just got fed up and said not this time. Every single missed rare is 80, every single missed epic is 200, and every single missed Legendary is 800 (assuming no duplicates.) This really adds up.

Worse still, support acknowledged the problem, said they will not fix it for me and will not compensate me. Essentially, the official policy of CDPR is deal with it. I mean honestly, this bug has cost me at least 3000-4000 (at least) in missed premiums and I just got fed up and said not this time. Every single missed rare is 80, every single missed epic is 200, and every single missed Legendary is 800 (assuming no duplicates.) This really adds up.

Indeed it does and will add up, if i understand correctly what you're saying, it's not only you having this issue since you're not the only prestige lvl10 user.
Since there's literaly an actual price tag on Meteorite Dust this could be illegaly bad (not sure though), imo loses of this type cannot be taken lighty nore should they ever be.
pricing.jpg

I'm sure you can do the math and figure out how much you have lost aproximately.
Is this affecting android devices aswell..? Is it widespread..? Does this happen really often..?
Let's keep in mind aswell that Android and iPhone users (not really sure about other platforms) pay more for Meteorite Dust, if this affects those users aswell the loses are even greater.

Last edited:
Indeed it does and will add up, if i understand correctly what you're saying, it's not only you having this issue since you're not the only prestige lvl10 user.
Since there's literaly an actual price tag on Meteorite Dust this could be illegaly bad (not sure though), imo loses of this type cannot be taken lighty nore should they ever be.
View attachment 11066963

I'm sure you can do the math and figure out how much you have lost aproximately.
Is this affecting android devices aswell..? Is it widespread..? Does this happen really often..?
Let's keep in mind aswell that Android and iPhone users (not really sure about other platforms) pay more for Meteorite Dust, if this affects those users aswell the loses are even greater.

Between 20 and 30 percent approximately of all my kegs don’t get a premium on a pick 3. Remember, with Rare it is less of a big deal if you have a complete set. Instead of losing the value of 80 powder you only lose the mill value of 30. But, the most common kegs that have this problem are the base set and now the ultimate keg. My only truly incomplete rare Universe of cards is in the base set.

Off hand I can say this has happened at least twice on my Legendaries and at least 10 times on my epics since ranking too prestige 10. For me personally 3000-4000 earned value is a conservative estimate of lost value because of this bug. Take my current example, with 3 choices the minimum value is 200 (a redundant premium legendary mill value,) and 800 (the cost to make one of the non premium legendary into premium.) This is not acceptable.

Top Bottom