Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Void_Singer;n10727171 said:
during premium weekend they were all over the place but outside of that no keg I've tracked has ever had more than one...

Definitely had one that had 2 premiums yesterday.

two reports with one confirmed recent is good enough for me, I've struck that out... thank you both

ETA:
Sorry about the crappy formatting on the previous post, the forum really mangled the layout, I did what I could to fix it

Last edited:
Such laughter. Free to play game aren't free.
CD project @ "NO! We are not going to use unfair lootboxes!"
Yeah! For the ones who would say that card games are all the same.
I would say that you can buy it game i.e. witcher 3 price and then all ppl earn cards in equal and non-payable way.
But CD want to go like Blizzord and Bifesda. No wonder they won't use lootboxes in 2077. Cause their greediest is kinda lower, so they would get less hate.
But they do have the same system of moneygrab like the others. Their market managers like money.

How to resist this? Vote by Your wallet, just don't buy and don't play.

Last edited:
Kingoko;n10246712 said:
As contrast i give you 50$ and i get 0 legends and 6-8 epics from 60 kegs.
And it happened multiple times.
Whats the point tell me CDPR to spend 50$ few times in row to get : 0 golds, 3 epics; 2 golds, 2 epics; 0 golds 7 epics; 1 gold, 8 epics.
Encourage my why i should buy kegs in that situation?

And this is why i've never and will never buy any kegs. Its just too random.

Bought kegs should be called something like GOLD KEGS and provide a gold every 5 kegs.

Void_Singer I'm sitting on a collection of more than 200 kegs. Is there any way i can contribute with stats regards drops?

Last edited:
el_Bosco;n10733161 said:
Void_Singer I'm sitting on a collection of more than 200 kegs. Is there any way i can contribute with stats regards drops?
I'm in the middle of putting together a spreadsheet where all you do is enter names of cards from the kegs... it uses quicklist so as soon as you start typing it shrinks the list so you don't have to type them all out or worry about typos... just fills it in for you. I can probably clean up a copy to make it usable by tomorrow? it's still a lot of alt-tabbing but if you're willing I'll be sure to get it ready by then.

Void_Singer;n10735721 said:
I'm in the middle of putting together a spreadsheet where all you do is enter names of cards from the kegs... it uses quicklist so as soon as you start typing it shrinks the list so you don't have to type them all out or worry about typos... just fills it in for you. I can probably clean up a copy to make it usable by tomorrow? it's still a lot of alt-tabbing but if you're willing I'll be sure to get it ready by then.

That's great! :cheers:

Void_Singer;n10735721 said:

If you keep an online version, I can add a link in the OP.

Yeah it could be fun if you could arrange a way of ppl to imput their keg data. The greater the data pool, the better!

My odds have gone from terrible to great many times over. Went 120 kegs without a gold before. This last week I got 6 gold out of last 10 kegs and 5 I was actually missing. As far as premium I've had 2 even 3 to a single keg before. As well as 2 gold and a silver in in one keg can't remember if any that time were premium

I had to cut listing card names from the keg tracker sheet... it's nice an all, but it isn't something I want to try to maintain within the limits of a spreadsheet given additions/removals/name changes in the set. That said, I did manage to retain the visual nature of the tracking I'm using and translate that to the simpler version I'm posting now. el_Bosco (and others) enjoy

Gwent Keg Tracker

PS 4RM3D
This thread seem to either have become too long, or had too many misindexed merges... it consistently opens on the wrong page. either way it might be useful to close/lock it and start a fresh version

Most recent Keg #'s
Void_SingerCalculated Drop Rates
@ 250 KegsPer CardCards / Keg
Premium3.84%0.19 / Keg≈ 1 / 5 Kegs
Bronze (Common)72.40%3.62 / Keg≈ 4 / Keg
Bronze (Rare)22.40%1.12 / Keg≈ 1 / Keg
Silver (Epic)4.16%0.21 / Keg≈ 1 / 5 Kegs
Gold (Legendary)1.04%0.05 / Keg≈ 1 / 19 Kegs
Base Mill Value15.8879.40 Scraps / Keg
Base Craft Value56.28281.40 Scraps / Keg

Last edited:
Mancoon1980;n10742451 said:
My odds have gone from terrible to great many times over. Went 120 kegs without a gold before. This last week I got 6 gold out of last 10 kegs and 5 I was actually missing. As far as premium I've had 2 even 3 to a single keg before. As well as 2 gold and a silver in in one keg can't remember if any that time were premium

The true beauty of Math lies in its averages

Did we have a change on droprates?
Out of 8 kegs i got 1 gold and 5 silvers.
On top of that i got 3 or 4 permiums.
Just luck or did something change?

ManBearPigTroll;n10907981 said:
1% is pretty low I guess I’m lucky because I have some nice drop rates so far
that's per card, not per keg, so on average 1 gold / 20kegs, and it's not balanced either... it's more like 0.25% on the first four, and 4% on the fifth

I've seen people getting as much as 2%/card (1 gold/10kegs) over 100-150 kegs, and have gotten as low as 0.24% (1gold/84kegs) but AFAICT neither of those rates hold up over several hundred kegs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom