Keira Metz is my one true love. That is all.

+
Keira Metz is my one true love. That is all.

It's all in the title. I am sad that even after her spectacular questline I couldn't romance her further and (SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!) she ended up with that other dude. WHAAT? She was perfect. She was so well written. She had her own motivations in the world, she made being superficial somehow a GIGANTIC plus, she had incredibly subtle and brilliant facial expressions and a terrific voice actress. I adored her personality, which is weird because I usually hate people like her IRL. WHY U DO THIS, CDPR. GIVE ME BACK MY BEAUTIFUL KEIRA! I didn't like Yen. When she wanted to use the power of a freakin D'jinn to absolve her feelings instead of.. you know.. force it to protect Ciri I wanted to stab her through the neck. But no.. I had to spend hours upon hours with the wench. I get that people prefer different people and you can't please everyone.. But honestly.. if ANYONE feels that Yen is a cool gal, you're a masochist. She belittles Geralt in EVERY which way.

/rant.

shes sweet i have to admit, shes loyal but i think she'd prefer to be free and go by her own ways (like she always does)

uhm.. i guess.. she needed a fuckbuddy but other than that they went on an adventure togheter didnt they?!
she needed a witcher.. but geralt was busy already apparently..

shes sweet i have to admit, shes loyal but i think she'd prefer to be free and go by her own ways (like she always does)

Yeah, ultimately I agree. She was a force of nature and I kinda like that she won't play by mine or anyone elses rules. I guess my post is more a frustration of the fact that the game is constantly throwing Yen in your face. I get her importance lore wise, but it's really grating when she's such a downer. She made me and Geralt feel like shit ALL OF THE TIME. If that is their definition of "a strong independent woman", then I somehow feel they missed the memo. Keira is the BEST example of a strong woman.

I was surprised at how much I liked Keira. Probably because she was another strong-willed and independent woman out to do what she wants. We don't have enough of those in games so it was very refreshing when I did her content.

I liked her too, really wish my Geralt and her could have been Friends with benefits for a longer time

I loved Keira,which is suprising,since i didn't much care for her in the books.Too bad she prefers jerks.

Yeah, I didn't expect it to go anywhere to be honest, but she was the perfect balance between Yen and Triss.

Also I did find it weird that she buggered off before we had defeated the hunt and while we are in the middle of looking for more sorceresses.

she wanted to become rich and famous and have a high charge due to the research that she stole from mage alexander

Heh gotta admit there's a certain charm to her, so an option to keep her would be nice. Although cockblocking your bro lambert is so wrong. Maybe Yen and him get revenge and bang in front in your face. (yeah they hate each other but options).

Heh gotta admit there's a certain charm to her, so an option to keep her would be nice. Although cockblocking your bro lambert is so wrong. Maybe Yen and him get revenge and bang in front in your face. (yeah they hate each other but options).
foursome is a bad idea

She's actually still at Kaer Morhen after the game ends. She's the only NPC still there. You have to jump over the wall in the upper right hand corner of the fortress as the door to the path is locked, you'll see her little flask symbol on the map. Yeah I too wish she could have been another option.

She was really a surprise and i liked her. She wasn't excessively nice and trustworthy, but also not too arrogant and conceited, a good mixture of bad/good characteristics.

The whole quest line with her was also interesting, maybe even better than the Baron one as i didn't expect it to be that thought-out, while i heard way too much about the Baron quest.

The more sorceresses, the better :D

Top Bottom