Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

+

Guest 4412420

Thank you for continuing to share your awesome shots! I really like the first one out of the latest ones you shared. :love:
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.04.26 - 21.43.05.40.png

With the helpful direction of some modders, I managed these really angsty shots of Kerry getting closure from Johnny. This was something I think the game lacked tbh. Kerry and Johnny had a complicated relationship. There may have been some unresolved feelings, issues, and we never got to see either of them get proper closure for them. So I kind of manifested how I think it could have gone.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.07.08 - 22.51.36.95.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.07.08 - 22.34.49.21.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.07.08 - 22.33.12.20.png

Guest 4412420

This was something I think the game lacked tbh. Kerry and Johnny had a complicated relationship. There may have been some unresolved feelings, issues, and we never got to see either of them get proper closure for them. So I kind of manifested how I think it could have gone.
Very nice pics! Thank you for sharing them!

Yeah, I feel the similar way. Quests with Rogue and Kerry suppose to give closure to all people involved, but they just end. Johnny didn't even say goodbye to Kerry. He just bounced after the reunion gig was over and that's it. It also ends in a similar way with Rogue if you don't do the Sun/Temperance endings by asking Rogue for help.

Granted, I'm glad that Kerry's and Johnny's complicated history doesn't take up too much of Kerry's screentime, because it would have taken away even more from his rather underdeveloped relationships with V, but Johnny could have at least said goodbye.

Can I just say, that the dialogue options you pick at the end with Kerry via The Sun can be so fucking bittersweet? I chose the more honest dialogue options with him. Hearing the heaviness in his voice, and how he really does not want to lose V....my heart, man. My fucking heart. It hurt. I swear, if CDPR doesn't expand on this ending, I. Will. Riot. Kerry and V deserve to be re-united!

Guest 4412420

Can I just say, that the dialogue options you pick at the end with Kerry via The Sun can be so fucking bittersweet? I chose the more honest dialogue options with him. Hearing the heaviness in his voice, and how he really does not want to lose V....my heart, man. My fucking heart. It hurt.
I actually liked that conversation. "But I'm here for you. Was there before, will be tomorrow, and when the time comes." :cry:
I swear, if CDPR doesn't expand on this ending, I. Will. Riot. Kerry and V deserve to be re-united!
I'll be right there with you rioting lol. They've both been through a lot and deserve some peace and rest.

Downloaded that mod as soon as it dropped. Still in Act 2 of my third playthrough, so we'll see how it goes once I romance the Rockerboi for the third time!

Top Bottom