Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

+
Kerry_Eurodyne_DatabaseImages.png

All these comments make me curious about that other ending but, I'm not sure if I could play it out. Not if it's an ending where Johnny takes over V's body. Ugh.

I personally don't get all of the Johnny-hate, I found the old grumpy pants quite endearing after a while. I mean he's literally part of your brain... like a thought you hate having, but it doesn't just go away by wishing it would. Because it is still your thought. That's why I chose to accept him as best as I can, no use fighting your own brain!

The Johnny-ending is good in it's own way, but of course pretty devastating for V's friends and love interests.

The Johnny-ending is good in it's own way, but of course pretty devastating for V's friends and love interests.
That's why I don't know if I'll ever do it, even out of curiosity. I love him, but....I dunno. I don't think I can give him the body.

That's why I don't know if I'll ever do it, even out of curiosity. I love him, but....I dunno. I don't think I can give him the body.

It is... pretty emotional. I gave V's body to him after the secret ending - felt better than giving it to him after the Rogue-ending. But uh, yeah, back to Kerry I guess? ;)

cute comic feat. Kerry, male V and Us Cracks

(Also some nice texts on that page worth reading imho!)

Last edited:
It is... pretty emotional. I gave V's body to him after the secret ending - felt better than giving it to him after the Rogue-ending. But uh, yeah, back to Kerry I guess? ;)

cute comic feat. Kerry, male V and Us Cracks

(Also some nice texts on that page worth reading imho!)
When i read this i had typical female anime voices in my head. :D and they are stucked in my head now, thank you for this ! :D
Very sweet comic and style. I guess i have to follow this artist now.

Glad you both enjoyed it as much as I did! I think it is super cute and so much in character for all of them.

Top Bottom