Key Features

+
I'm enjoying playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC

I would just like to highlight a few features that would be great to be added or improve in the game

1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn
2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options
3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides
4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc
5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces
6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station
7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC
8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.
9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction
10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will

Thanks.

to add up...

+ Re-work on the Inventory UI. Instead of auto-compare Equiped Items to new items, It should instead press a key button to compare both items, It's bothersome when you want to look at your loots then the auto-compare pops right there, making it so annoying in the screen.

+ Bring back the old apartment of V! where the wardrobe is accessible not just the weapon room.
+ Bring back the digital menu on V's window apartment too.
+ Make V's apartment memorable that any player could anytime go back and relax, watch TV, play music on radio while idling anytime when we want to slack off the whole day.

+ Bring back Wall-run please! (A wall-run + Bullet-time mode is one bad-ass feature!) Yet only bullet-time was retained.
+ Bring back Wall-clawing too! (part of stealth mode)
+ Bring back the old stealth and dynamic animation.

+ Put a bail or bribery option to police encounter when you became most wanted because of killing innocent.
+ Put a WANTED MARK on V's head when he/she murders! just like how AC: Odyssey did. Being a wanted person on the map could locate you by authority when you encounter them. KARMA system it is that could affect your mission or could disable mission or quests as a punishment! (Remembering Witcher 3 where if you didn't manage to track a quest/side-quest, can lead to failed quest action and can lead to different endings.)
+ Put thermal optics on player eyes.
+ Put N-vision perk or as a upgrade to see through the dark places and rooms!
+ Put mini racing events somewhere on the maps.
+ Put gambling as an alternative of making money. (slot machines/cards/digital derby/bingos Devs? its 2077! where the world is filled with any sort of gambling!)

+ Make Time-skip in real-time just like the Witcher 3.
+ Time-skip features that could also trigger different quests/side-quests on different time and day.

+ Make all Knife retrievable! or if so, just put KUNAI as a weapon instead.
+ Make Telephone calls be realistic! The option to ignore calls from these random NPCs. The option to call/reply anytime to accept the side-quests is already there. But please don't make these calls auto-pick up by V! (put a consequences that can affect main quest and side-quests if you did not pick-up some important calls) This makes some quests/mission feels important to you.

+ FIX & Improve physics Devs (Oh come-on)!
+ Fix lighting, some areas are way too dark too see!

+ Stealth kill using MANTIS arms. (Fix kill animation or improve it)
+ Stealth kill using KATANAS.
+ Stealth kill using KNIFES.
+ Stealth kill using WRENCH.
+ Stealth kill using BASEBALL BAT.
+ Stealth kill using MACHETE.
+ Stealth kill using ELECTRIC ROD.
+ Well I guess using a HAMMER don't fit to stealth kill, but atleast put an animation to Throw it to the enemy's head?
+ Stealth kill using thread/wire? (Am i right? saw it on demo)

+ Put a Front Grab+PUSH animation on common NPC around. (If RDRD 2 did it, why not CP2077?)
+ Make traps overwrite hacks or re-arm.
+ A teleport to V's apartment anytime.
+ more dynamic customization on weapons.
+ Rent/buy Apartments anywhere on the maps
+ Customize V's apartment (Upgrade space, buy stuffs, digitalized designs dynamically)
+ Dynamic Customization of Bikes and Cars (If FF15 did it with their only 1 car through out the story, why V can't?)
+ Flying cars (its 2077 Devs! can't V have a flying car? are we supposed to watch only the sky the whole entire gameplay and not having our own flying cars?)

+ Give the option to enhance character appearance. (If Geralt can get a different haircut anytime and a beard, why V can't? Devs? Hello?)
+ Character real-time customization (just like what the promo trailer). Cybernetic eyes, ears, body etc. Anything that can be seen outside the body of V.
+ Option to have your V in 3rd person view in real-time idle mode. Not just in photo mode. Where you can see the customs you made real-time. Think of it as appreciating the character you made from the start and can view it in real-time, not just by looking only on the damn mirror. If Death Stranding could do it, why not V also?. (was it ambitious enough?)

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. I'm not demanding though, I love the the game and I'm still loving it till now. Although I still feel the lacking...

Last edited:
Give us the Flathead too, I know damn that was originally intended to be part of the netrunners kit because they show it being used on the trailer when the narrator says 'or be a stealthy netrunner'.
Judy is also into bots and has a half built one in her apartment.

Then on release you just sit in the camera doing literally nothing while tbug uses it and dex is like 'don't get excited, it's a one use deal'.

When driving it would be very helpful having a HUD with an arrow pointing the direction to go to a marker. Having to watch the map while driving makes the experience more frustating than necessary. I would like to drive from point a to b being able to look at the screen instead of a little map.

I posted this on multiple threads trying to get devs attention but also upgrading it with things that didnt come to my mind at the time
- fix bugs
- fix AI wanted system (police teleportation behind your back is bad)
- adjust NPC AI
- add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- add cooldown on healing (now you can spam heal and be god mode)
- more JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- add more variety of GIGS (i love those, some of them are better than main quests)
- add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- street cred needs more functions (maybe weaklings low level gang members should run away from you?)
- netrunner battle (would be nice Netrunner vs Netrunner battle of hackers minigame similar to Gwent)
- ability to do boxing side activies not tied to the story - loosen up censoreship (Witcher 3 spoiled us)
- storage inventory needs categories
- lifepaths need more impact
- ability to use braindace in free roam (wanna see those BD's)
- ability to continue after ending "more repetitive content"
- Augument color customization "we want diff arm colors"
-Night vision, thermal vision
- More romance options
- ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs
- metro system,cab system "doubt any of this will ever happen"
- Knife retrivable (this one is a must)

Top Bottom