Key for playing weapon animation

+
Hello everyone! Hopefully someone from devs team would see it, I find the animation of the weapons when you first pick them up really cool! There is a game "Counter-Strike: GO", you can assign a button there and the character will "inspect" the weapon at any time. Could we have an assignable button in Cyberpunk, which would play that animation (when you first pick your weapon) at any time?

Everything in this game is a one-and-done deal. Gun inspections, street races, controlling a tank, sexing your romance options, police missions. And there is nothing to do after the ending. It's an open world game that, despite the grind, wants you to start all over if you want to experience the same things again.

It's by design this way and apparently we have to "respect the developer's choices". I dunno why they opened a suggestions section for this game in these forums. Whatever people have suggested here goes from one ear and out the other.

I've made a post on reddit, where I found a hidden shooting range in Japantown just like gta one, so I think the game originally supposed to have content after the main story line, and it was just cut out, so maybe something would change in the dlc and this option would be great addition.

Would love to see this added too! There's been a few mod requests for this but still nothing, just need that animation bound to a hotkey. Please add this to the game those animations are fantastic.

mbrto

Forum regular
im pretty sure there is a mod for this on the nexus, but i cant find it anymore
will check again tomorrow

Top Bottom