Keyboard and mouse not working

+
image_2023-05-16_134016173.png

Hey guys!. My keyboard and mouse stopped working recently after I updated my mods. I was facing problem while installing input loader from vortex, so I looked for the solution in the mod page and someone recommended installing the mod manually with some tweaks on mod file. I followed the instructions and installed the mod and run the game and got stuck on the menu page. All the key mappings seems to have been deleted since it showed 'press none to continue' on the title screen, I can move the cursor, but there is no input on mouse click or keyboard. I tried disabling the mod, verifying files integrity and reinstalling the game but nothing works. In the bottom right corner, you could see the invalid input message being displayed. I have the steam Gog version of the game. I also tried looking up on YouTube for the fix and followed the video with the 'hex editing' solution, but I couldn't find the mentioned hex, Pls help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maybe try to delete the UserSetting.json file located here (the game should create a brand new one).
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

Or the solution which will probably work for sure, a clean install :

Top Bottom