Keyboard and Mouse Support on PS5?

+
Question is in title.
Recently bought the game for PC, and it runs pretty poorly on my rig. Knowing that PS5 will run it at 60 FPS, and given that I've got a PS5 on the way, I was wondering if it supports keyboard and mouse as that is my preferred way of playing FPS games.
Thank you!

The real next gen update isn’t available yet. So I think we might have to wait for the final PS5 version to see if there’s mouse support.

Could you please add mouse and keyboard support for PS4 Pro?
My potato PC would not be able to run the game even with 480p 30fps. :/

Same!! Also put the command console ~ so we can 'add items' and enjoy the game without being killed every second by cars.

Basically what the title says.
I hooked up a keyboard and mouse to my PS5 hoping to play the game with them, but it didn't work. Since its a FPS, I would very much prefer playing the game with a mouse. I hope they add KBM support on consoles in the future updates.

Would also love Gyro Aim support for PS5. As someone who plays from the couch and prefers controller in this position, would love to get Gyro Aim added. A lot more of an intuitive system to aim with vs stick aiming. Been messing with it a ton in a lot of other games. Fortnite implements it incredibly well and should be used as a reference.

At this point, I wished KnM and Gyro Aim would just become more standard for accessibility options on consoles when AAA shooter games are released.

Top Bottom