Keyboard and mouse support on Xbox

+
Dear Dev's,

how do I activate keyboard and mouse support on the Xbox? Since the game involves shooting I would really appreciate it. If it is not there, could you please implement it?

thanks in advance
corpo.jpg

I don’t know what the plans regarding mouse support on next gen are. But the proper next gen update isn’t out there yet. If there are plans to implement mouse support on consoles it might take a while. We’ll see.

Created a profile specifically to request the same. My PC is aging and the cost and inability to obtain new GPUs is brutal. So I got a Series X. Playing a few FPS with mouse and keyboard and am so happy. Hope ALL FPS (especially 2077) support it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide M+KB support for Xbox series. Thanks!

Yep, if there will be mouse support, I'll buy it for sure. I have an Xbox One X for casual gaming and an expensive laptop for work (X1 Carbon), but no way to maintain a gamer PC for that little amount of time I can spend on gaming :(

I know the game needs attention for A LOT of other things first, but I personally bought Cyberpunk for my PC but it did not run it well. So I bought it for My Series X and it would be cool to have keyboard and mouse support for the game. I don't know, maybe I'm alone in this. Just thought with KB&M support becoming more common on console games that this game might have it.

I have pre-ordered Xbox version of CP2077 and i was sure that mouse and keyboard support is present in the game, and i have been very disappointed when i see it doesn't! Hope there will be in future, because it's impossible to play such game on gamepad! I can understand and tolerate game bugs, and wait for fixing, but cannot forgive the absense of mouse+keyboard support!!!

Hi all, I know they haven't really been setup (at least to date that I'm aware of), but could we please get keyboard and mouse properly implemented on the consoles? ATM they KIND of work, at least on the Xbox Series X, but not well enough to actually use.

Mouse-look doesn't seem to work, but the mouse buttons and keyboard seem to. Unfortunately, there's no option in the setting to bind keys or customize the mouse settings.

Also, if you move the mouse, or press any key on the keyboard, the key prompts in the game change from the X, Y, RB, etc. icons to become bracketed text rather than icons, so the keyboard icons don't appear to be in the game itself.

Would really love it if these could be made to work.

I I bought cyberpunk on my pc but it was not powerful enough for this game. So I sold it and bought an xbox because I was hoping it would have keyboard and mouse support. Yesterday I launched it and was very happy when I saw that the mouse was working in the menu. But when I started the game, I saw that the keyboard is working. But the mouse is not. Please add keyboard and mouse support for xbox.

Yeah I tried it yesterday and this is something i've been trying to request since the game came out. Fps games are so much more enjoyable with kbm than controller, specially for someone who has disabled fingers, hard for me to use controller generally. And no, I can't afford a PC.

I think most of us just want the option, so please fix the implementation, can't be much left to do

Top Bottom