keyboard function to loot all corpse's in imediate vincinity

+
keyboard function to loot all corpse's in imediate vincinity

I was wondering if there is an easier way to loot all corpses then indivially click on them one at a time? I tried searching the boards for this and came up with nothing. It's really annoying after defeating mutliple enemies to have to individually click on each one to loot them ???

Hold CTRL and press the body/object/plant/... It will loot everything inside.Also, ALT makes it easier to find the bodies.CTRL+ALT = easy looting.(this only works in the EE)

This has come in really handy, making it faster and easier to empty containers.Is there anyway to make displaying names into a toggle On/Off, instead of having to hold down ALT?

When you launch the game go Options / Game Options... there should be an option "Show names always" I guess. You can active it and see always names and descriptions. It can be quite confusing when you are in a crowded place ;D

PetraSilie said:
When you launch the game go Options / Game Options... there should be an option "Show names always" I guess. You can active it and see always names and descriptions. It can be quite confusing when you are in a crowded place ;D
ThanksI tried it, and after a little getting used to it I think I'll keep the names on screen. It's that or develop a deformed hand to keep the buttons pressed :pIt also helps in really dark places like crypts when I run out of Cat potions. I can't see the enemy, but a red name "Gravier" is coming towards me!!

Nusky said:
Hold CTRL and press the body/object/plant/... It will loot everything inside.Also, ALT makes it easier to find the bodies.CTRL+ALT = easy looting.(this only works in the EE)
Yes, but it doesn't loot multiple corpses. It's still one body at at time.Ah well, it's only a minor annoyance. I can live with it.

Top Bottom