Keyboard Input Lag ever since 1.61 update

+
I'm getting horrible keyboard input lag since 1.61, keypress are very unresponsive, It is so bad that I hade to come here to make a post. All other games works fine except Cyberpunk 2077. I waited one whole month hoping the Dev will fix this yet I'm here complaining which I don't like doing :(

I'm getting horrible keyboard input lag since 1.61, keypress are very unresponsive, It is so bad that I hade to come here to make a post. All other games works fine except Cyberpunk 2077. I waited one whole month hoping the Dev will fix this yet I'm here complaining which I don't like doing :(
Always complain otherwise dev's might not know :)

i cant seems to find anything related keyboard lag there.. can you plz provide direct link to source?
There isn't.
But you can choose a close category and directly send a report to the support (the best way to keep CDPR aware of issues/bugs, or/and receive help directly from CDPR). So this one should be fine ;)
("contact us" button and including a DxDiag could bea good idea too).

There isn't.
But you can choose a close category and directly send a report to the support (the best way to keep CDPR aware of issues/bugs, or/and receive help directly from CDPR). So this one should be fine ;)
("contact us" button and including a DxDiag could bea good idea too).
i did that yesterday but no reply so far

i did that yesterday but no reply so far
Be a bit patient, they're not "hundreds" in the support team I guess.
It could take more or less time in function of the bug/issue, but they'll answer, no doubt (about your issue, I doubt that everyone on PC encounter it, so I assume it will take a bit longer than a very common visual issue that everybody encountered and which have already been reported multiple times).

Top Bottom