kill awards

+
Please do what would be a reward or incentive. kill police officers and civilians. let it be difficult to get such a reward , but what would it be

Please do what would be a reward or incentive. kill police officers and civilians. let it be difficult to get such a reward , but what would it be

Well, you actually get some cash and RP when you kill gang members. In any case, if you joined a faction (which option should be added in the future to do so), perhaps it could be possible with police officers, civilians and corpos

Honestly, I think you will never be rewarded for kill Cops or Civilians in Cyberpunk... never... :)
And for option to join Gangs/Corpos, I don't think so either... But rather to play a role in a story/quest of Corpos or Gangs.

If civilians don't defend themselves doesn't seem logical to grant an award.A loss of health ,xp or a random piece of equipment looks more appropiate(excluding accidental killings in the middle of a combat), or implementing the humanity mechanic from the tabletop that punishes those behaviours.

It's possible that I misunderstood :)
It's a reward for "not" kill Cops or Civilians ?

- If no, that don't change my post : it will certainly never happen...
- If yes, I think, a kind of penalty there would be more suitable, where it hurts, to the bank account.
But include with Cops overhaul, little bit like > that.

It's possible that I misunderstood :)
It's a reward for "not" kill Cops or Civilians ?

- If no, that don't change my post : it will certainly never happen...
- If yes, I think, a kind of penalty there would be more suitable, where it hurts, to the bank account.
But include with Cops overhaul, little bit like > that.
kill , For example I passed all 5 stars of the police investigation and received a gift ) harassment police 5 stars

Top Bottom