Killing Floor

+
Killing Floor

New video about the gore in Killing Floor 2. Let's talk about the series

Part 1

Part 2 is up

Last edited:
the gore and melee combat is definitely satisfying, but if they're going to have a bunch of cartoon character player models that don't look like they could exist in the same universe, forget it.

john gibson is one of those people who need to wear collared shirts, but he never does

the gore and melee combat is definitely satisfying, but if they're going to have a bunch of cartoon character player models that don't look like they could exist in the same universe, forget it.

john gibson is one of those people who need to wear collared shirts, but he never does
I think they went a bit overboard with the cross promotion in KF1 too.

Meh.. I think it looks overdone and silly.
I love it. Fits the silly tone of a bunch of Brits bantering with each other and killing armies of genetic mutants. Like the one guy says, in a game where you are just killing things you want to have the kills to be satisfying. They're focusing on detailed gore and weapons that have great animation in and out of slow motion. The guns are animated at 200FPS so in Zed time the reloading and firing animations are super smooth. Can't wait to see how nice it looks as someone who loves guns. Hopefully they are just as detailed or more detailed than Max Payne 3's guns.

Top Bottom