Killing in the name(quest bug)

+
In the side quest killing in the name after you have talked to johnny you need to scan the area and after doing the scan the character comments about the noise and you have to hack the panel but the promt doesnt show it to me no matter how much i move near the target obective and also the panel says unpowered when scanning

Same problem here.
cp2077.png

Ziffa

Forum regular
Internet folks suggest going straight to the router without first scanning it.

I have the same bug. I really hope they fix it, only this and another bugged quest are keeping me from having 100% in this playthrough.

Had the same problem. I had to unequip my sandevistan and equip a cyber deck again. Then I got access to the router

Had the same problem. I had to unequip my sandevistan and equip a cyber deck again. Then I got access to the router

Sadly this did not work for me. Could you go a bit more in-depth as in what exactly did you do to access it?

>I went to the nearest ripperdoc
>Swapped OS
>Re-equipped Quickhacks
>Came back to the router
and still can't interact with it

Sadly this did not work for me. Could you go a bit more in-depth as in what exactly did you do to access it?

>I went to the nearest ripperdoc
>Swapped OS
>Re-equipped Quickhacks
>Came back to the router
and still can't interact with it

Did not work because its no solution for the bug

The router appears as no power when I scan it so I thought it wasn't the objective.
Maybe we should wait til next hotfix to see if it'll be fixed.

Hello guys, I found a video that teaches you how to solve this bug!
Olá pessoal, encontrei um vídeo que ensina como resolver esse bug!
Link:
Post automatically merged:

For the ones doesn't understand he basically says to return to a savegame that you didn't go to mission location yet and go upstairs directly to the router without scanning the area using Kiroshi eyes.
Well, for my case I probably haven't earlier automatic savegames so I'll just wait this bug be fixed. But for the ones who came here just after this problem appeared, just follow the steps above.
Thanks pal

Valeu pela dica, colega!

Is anyone last router still bugged? I hacked it and nothing happened after. It still says that I need to hack it

Hello everyone, I have the same issue, but with the anoter router in the desert (which you have to scan after this one). There is no action how to scan it. I hoped it would fix it with a 1.1 patch, but nothing like that happened :( Here is video:

Developers, please fix this in another patch. I would like to finish the game for 100 %, but I can't.

You need to have an OS equipped that allows quickhacking, otherwise you can't connect to the router.

You need to have an OS equipped that allows quickhacking, otherwise you can't connect to the router.
I know, I saw so many videos on YT, but I have this :) if I didn't have this OS, I wouldn't be able to hack the previous router in this quest.

Top Bottom