Killing in the name - Router Unpowered

+
Hi, will this ever be fixed? I have over 70h in the game and at first I thought I was doing something wrong so never continued that mission. Now I am almost done with the game, and this is the last thing pending. Will you ever force-enable that router? I want to complete the game, I do not have a save to restart.
AyFxzu7.png

Last edited:
Hi, will this ever be fixed? I have over 70h in the game and at first I thought I was doing something wrong so never continued that mission. Now I am almost done with the game, and this is the last thing pending. Will you ever force-enable that router? I want to complete the game, I do not have a save to restart.
Hi, have you a cyberdeck installed? Sorry if I'm asking the obvious but I was running a Sandevitsan when I first encountered this quest. I went and changed to a deck and I was then able to hack it.

I didn't have any issues with this quest. Are you sure you didn't miss anything? Edfitz1's suggestion is worth considering.

If nothing helps, CDPR support can be reached here:
("Contact Us" to send a ticket - the same article can be found for consoles too // also, please read the article first).

I didn't have any issues with this quest. Are you sure you didn't miss anything? Edfitz1's suggestion is worth considering.

If nothing helps, CDPR support can be reached here:
("Contact Us" to send a ticket - the same article can be found for consoles too // also, please read the article first).

Thank you, I have contacted support.

Top Bottom