"Killing Monsters" CGI trailer - "innocent" victim?

+
"Killing Monsters" CGI trailer - "innocent" victim?

Watched the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs), and noticed something suspicios there.

On 1:46 and 2:16 you can see the expression on girl's face and it's kinda creepy - that vicious smile, those crazed eyes... seems a bit out of place if she is indeed innocent.
Maybe it's CDPR's way of "trolling" us, the fans, or maybe they just want to show that "moral ambiguity" that is always present in the Witcher universe... Anyway, if those are kind of quests we are to expect in the Witcher 3, never knowing who's "the greater evil" is, then I say - well done, CDPR, kudos to you, guys.

Of course, I might only imagine those crazed eyes and that vicious smile...

Uh, don't let us go there again....

Edit: since I don't want to be total troll, here's the link to the thread where this topic was discussed to death ;)
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36281-news-new-cg-cinematic-for-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-shows-geralt-killing-monsters/

Yeah, I kinda got that feeling too. Maybe the executioner was right? Sure, him and his lackeys were quite unsavory but you shouldn't consider a person innocent just because they're a woman.

Alalzia said:
Haven't you play the previous games? there are no innocent victims in Witcher's world

That reminds me of Dandelion on the scaffold in the beginning of chapter 1.
I wish I had the chance of letting him die there !

What do you say about this "secret message" from CDPR and PI:
/>

Actually, now that you mention it. Yeah, I see it. That's one hell of a deranged smile. Kinda gives me the hibby jibbies. Nice spot OP. Now that's what I'm talking about. Man. I'm going to play the shit out of TW3. My eyes are gonna start bleeding.

This just reminds me a lot one part from books - that "trial" with that poor girl. Crazy judger (that f*ckin priest), innocent girl, which cannot protect herself,..

I wouldn't search so deep for some "bigger truth" in this trailer, from what we saw, there are insane men, which hurt woman, scared to death, no ordinary punishment, but torturing. I like moment, when Geralt shows humanity, it would irritate me, if he would just pass some men, beating woman. His all efforts to eliminate threats (beasts) and to protect people would be just like stupid joke (as someone told him).

Ye Ye, this one, we already discussed it to death.
She will also become a ghoul. "Ghouls are said to have been humans who were once forced into cannibalism and, after many years spent in dark crypts, underwent a horrifying transformation. Only human flesh can satisfy their eternal evil hunger, so they kill people and store the remains in the recesses of their lairs."
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Ghoul

There, have another one.

Also i pixelized her "normal" look in fotoshop for the sake of science.

See? Not a hint of evil smirk in right picture, that is present in left and middle one.

Alalzia said:
Haven't you play the previous games? there are no innocent victims in Witcher's world

Sure there are. Vesna Hood is just a friendly tavern girl who doesn't do anything to provoke the guys threatening to rape her. The non-humans in Flotsam don't deserve getting massacred if you gave Iorveth his sword. Alvin doesn't deserve all the horrible crap happening to him as a child. And so on. Examples aren't that hard to find.

A gentle reminder, please:

-stay polite each others
-do not advocate any form of violence
-you can state you opinion, of course
-keep it as friendly as you can
-stick on the topic

cheers :)

Sirnaq said:
See? Not a hint of evil smirk in right picture, that is present in left and middle one.

Exactly. She only shows her real face when the "camera" isn't focused on her and when Geralt can't see her face.

I knew it! I knew I was right! I hope there will be a quest in the game where there is a serial killer or something like that and the twist is that the killer is this woman.

Top Bottom