Kingdom Come: Deliverance

+
I hope the developers will make their way through because I have high hopes for this game. On paper it looks really well. Guess I just gotta wait and see how it goes.

The release (February 13th) is almost upon us. I sincerely hope Vavra and Warhorse all the best with this game. Not often do you encounter such attention to detail and realism.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

I can see some problems with lip-syncing but everything else looks insanely good. First game I preordered since TW3. :)

ooodrin I wouldn't worry about facial animations and lip-syncing because the game gives you so much more in their stead.

What concerns me though is that due to the game using CryEngine and my experience with early builds (think alpha 0.4) my GTX970 Strix might not be able to handle it despite Steam recommended specs listing GTX 1060/RadeonRX 580. What do you think?

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

VedmakOfOld;n10384592 said:
ooodrin I wouldn't worry about facial animations and lip-syncing because the game gives you so much more in their stead.

What concerns me though is that due to the game using CryEngine and my experience with early builds (think alpha 0.4) my GTX970 Strix might not be able to handle it despite Steam recommended specs listing GTX 1060/RadeonRX 580. What do you think?

Alpha/beta performance is usually not something to worry about, afair it's a 2-3 year old build whose purpose was showcasing open world, quest design, combat mechanics, etc.
System requirements looks very reasonable to me (gtx 660 is listed as a minimum, which is a 5 year old video card); if I am to take a guess, I expect you probably wont be able to max absolutely everything out, but 970 should still be able to give you a very good performance and beautiful-looking game.

New trailer is out:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooodrin Thanks. It seems that a GOG version will be available on February, 27th. It sucks that there is a 2 week gap between Steam and GOG releases.

KCD was meant to be the first act of a 3-acts story during the Kickstarter campaign. Does somebody know if they still divide the game in three acts?

This is true alchemy

This is true alchemy~~~ :scold:

THE WITCHER 3 Making equipment and potions is too simple

Hope CP2077 is not too simple in system

Top Bottom