Kingdom Come: Deliverance

+
Yeah, Ive been watching this too, I actually bought it at Christmas, its kinda my rainy day game now, if theres nothing to play. I think they should take this series forward Total War Attila. There might be a spot to make money imho, not exactly a honey pot but at least get things started.

Argh, they better not to turn this series into some sci-fi IP, just do Total War, its massive brand with 20+ year, so everybody associated to it will get rich. All you need to do is to give it a touch of Total War and you are set.

Im liking it, started it 3 days ago and already 27 hours played… I honestly thought I put like 2 or 5 hour per week or so for a couple month but man.

Guest 3847602

Some new info and bits of Theresa gameplay from the final DLC:

I love how it's getting integrated into the base game, always thought it's gonna be a completely standalone DLC (accessed from the main menu).

Guest 3847602

Three are already released, A Woman's Lot will be fourth.
Just make sure you're stacked with Groschen before you start From the Ashes, I went into it with 15K believing it should be more than enough and got a rude awakening within first 10 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three are already released, A Woman's Lot will be fourth.
Just make sure you're stacked with Groschen before you start From the Ashes, I went into it with 15K believing it should be more than enough and got a rude awakening within first 10 minutes.

Even just seeing "stacked with Groschen" gave me a warm heart nostalgia feeling.

Guest 3847602

Finally got around to finishing "A Woman's Lot", saved Johanka from the Inquisition and I can say this has been easily my favorite piece of DLC for Kingdom Come.
After 160h spent in the game I'm tempted to update my top 10 list (I may have a top 5 candidate), but I'll wait until I'm done with 2nd playthrough.
Unless some disaster of EPIC proportions happens, the sequel is an instant buy from me, hopefully this isn't the last I've seen from Theresa. :love:

This game by far has some of the best RPG mechanics out there. I love that Henry has to sleep, eat and bathe. The sword fighting is also loads better than anything elder scrolls will ever have. I like that both the player and Henry learn as you go. I can't wait for a sequel to this game or anything else warhorse studio does.

I enjoyed the game a lot. I don't review many games on Steam, but I gave this one a lengthy, genuine, heartfelt review, and I believe it got upwards of a thousand likes and a bunch of comments. It's really one of the best actual RPGs I've played in a long time. I sincerely hope Cyberpunk 2077 can match it, but we'll see.

Guest 3847602

It's really one of the best actual RPGs I've played in a long time. I sincerely hope Cyberpunk 2077 can match it, but we'll see.
Well, it has proved for certain that RPG complexity and fun are not at odds with each other, but realistically, I'll be satisfied if CP2077 goes even half the length KCD did towards fleshing out various game mechanics (the only system in need of a rework imo was pickpocketing, everything else made total sense to me).

I finished the game. I would slow the combat down and make it more tactical, yeah bring crowd-control sorta, also by slowing down the combat, you could get better close-combat-vibes from it. Plenty of action combats in game industry already.

THQ Nordic might turns this game into some horrible stuff though.

Top Bottom