Kingdom Come: Deliverance

+
This game has just come to my attention recently and I think it actually looks amazing! The level design along with the graphics (especially the colors) looks and feels incredibly natural. I like the realistic approach without all the supernatural stuff (we get enough of it in other games). And you can tell from their video updates that they're really passionate about the project.

I'll definitely keep on eye on it from now on.

Last edited:
I feel happy... in a smug way that when the game comes out a lot of losers people will complain that the combat is too tough and boy I can't wait for it!
I can't really think of (m)any games where I can do feints for example, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!

I seem to remember a game where I played as a Crusader who was, on his way to the Holy Land, hospitalised and treated by sisters of the cloth in Prague, Bohemia. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called though, or anything else about it, hmmm strange.

Anyway game looks stonking.

Edit: Ni!

Last edited:
I seem to remember a game where I played as a Crusader who was, on his way to the Holy Land, hospitalised and treated by sisters of the cloth in Prague, Bohemia. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called though, or anything else about it, hmmm strange.

Anyway game looks stonking.

Edit: Ni!

Ni, Ni, Ni! :hrhr:

Sort of wish I hadn't pulled my backing for this game.

Was it ever confirmed it the PC release would be Steam only?

Oh no I am THE BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE SER ROBIN! just thinking of it from an outsider's perspective, it would look as if the people posting are completely fucking crazy.

The potential here is to tap into the medieval psyche, something I've yet to see in games. Truly represent what it's like to live in medieval society. Avoid cliches. Only Witcher comes close and that's dark fantasy rife with anachronistic elements. So hopefully they've studied Norman Cantor's books as well as medieval texts like the Compendium Maleficarum that illustrate how brilliant and energetic, yet misguided the people were at the time.

So hopefully they've studied Norman Sador's books as well as medieval texts like the Compendium Maleficarum that illustrate how brilliant and energetic, yet misguided the people were at the time.
Yes, I find Norman Sador's accounts as an arbalist to be quite brilliant and informative, how can one man be so blessed?

Oh no I am THE BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE SER ROBIN! just thinking of it from an outsider's perspective, it would look as if the people posting are completely fucking crazy.

And what is wrong with crazy, huh? :huh:

I wore the trophy :yes:

Here's a wee atmospheric trailer!
[video=youtube;zVZXU6Xs-x8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVZXU6Xs-x8[/video]

Top Bottom