@KNGRSM Mods Updated for Witcher 1.12

+
Is the Ultimate Lighting Mod ever going to get Super Turbo Lighting?k That's really the only way I'll ever use STLM. ULM is too good :)

IF anyone cares? IF? Jesus, you are one of the best modder in Witcher community. Come back please :(

Is the Ultimate Lighting Mod ever going to get Super Turbo Lighting?k That's really the only way I'll ever use STLM. ULM is too good :)

no not really, all ULM does is allow you to load all the .env (environment definitions) files on-demand when you want it. STLM is now basicially modifying all these .env files to achieve "STLM". so that would not make sense.

however you can install STLM and ULM and then just use ULM to load the .env's that have been modified by essenthy when you want to. Basically doing the same as with default .envs just with the modified one's (which replace the default .envs as soon as you install STLM).

Whatever mod I install, I'm always getting this:

Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8581): Could not find function 'AddSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8586): Could not find function 'RemoveSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10328): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserStats' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10333): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserAchievement' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10613): Could not find function 'SetGameProgress'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(177): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(186): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(275): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(1558): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(2296): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\player.ws(1067): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(7918): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(10686): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(12612): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(148): Could not find function 'LogWithName'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3893): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4254): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4707): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(5133): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(151): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(164): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(686): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(2012): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\r4game.ws(1633): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatI32'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\focus\focus.ws(199): Could not find function 'LogWithName'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\focus\focus.ws(253): Could not find function 'LogWithName'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1148): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1149): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1153): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\gwintgamemenu.ws(104): Could not find function 'LogWithName'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\gwintgamemenu.ws(120): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\gwintgamemenu.ws(125): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2533): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2597): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(292): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'

Anyone knows what to do?

Last edited:
Hi KNGR.. just a quick question about your critical slowmo mod, can you explain further what does this mean:

// Set your Slow Motion Factor for the individual action here

dodgeRollSlowMoFactor = 1.0f;
evadeStepSlowMoFactor = 1.0f;
counterAttackSlowMoFactor = 0.5f;
criticalHitSlowMoFactor = 0.2f;
dismemberSlowMoFactor = 0.2;

Is this a percentage of some sort of what action will be slowmoed? if it is then what is the highest and lowest value?

Hi KNGR.. just a quick question about your critical slowmo mod, can you explain further what does this mean:

// Set your Slow Motion Factor for the individual action here

counterAttackSlowMoFactor = 0.5f;
criticalHitSlowMoFactor = 0.2f;
dismemberSlowMoFactor = 0.2;

Is this a percentage of some sort of what action will be slowmoed? if it is then what is the highest and lowest value?

this sets the speed (slowmo) for each individual action, so:

criticalHitSlowMoFactor = 1.0f; -> 100% speed when you crit
criticalHitSlowMoFactor = 0.5f; -> 50% when you crit (1/2 speed)
criticalHitSlowMoFactor = 0.1f; -> 10% very slow slowmo when you crit

etc.

criticalHitSlowMoChance = 50;

this actually controls the chance the slowmo can procc...

set this to 100 and crit, dodgeroll,evade,counterattack etc will procc slomo everytime you do it
the lower this value, the less frequent the slowmo effect will procc

Thanks for the quick reply!

So base from your explanation, as I understand it, other actions such as dodge, evade, counterattack etc also depends on the "criticalHitSlowMoChance"? then why name it like that instead of just "slowMoChance"?

Anyway lets say i just want the counterattack to have the slowmo effect, will I do it like this:
counterAttackSlowMoFactor = 0.2f;
criticalHitSlowMoFactor = 1.0f;
dismemberSlowMoFactor = 1.0f;

criticalHitSlowMoChance = 100;

is this right?

---------- Updated at 08:12 PM ----------

btw. I noticed something from your code

if (isActive && actionname == criticalhit && RandomFactor() < criticalHitSlowMoChance)

and changed it to

if (isActive && actionname == criticalhit && RandomFactor() <= criticalHitSlowMoChance)

because you know if RandomFactor results to 100 and my criticalHitSlowMoChance is equal to 100, then the condition will trigger

Last edited:
no not really, all ULM does is allow you to load all the .env (environment definitions) files on-demand when you want it. STLM is now basicially modifying all these .env files to achieve "STLM". so that would not make sense.

however you can install STLM and ULM and then just use ULM to load the .env's that have been modified by essenthy when you want to. Basically doing the same as with default .envs just with the modified one's (which replace the default .envs as soon as you install STLM).

Oooooh. That makes sense I suppose.

I thought that's what CSLM and YALM did, and those are built into ULM. I guess I just don't quite understand how these presets work. But cool, thanks for the reply :)

Thanks for the quick reply!

So base from your explanation, as I understand it, other actions such as dodge, evade, counterattack etc also depends on the "criticalHitSlowMoChance"? then why name it like that instead of just "slowMoChance"?

Anyway lets say i just want the counterattack to have the slowmo effect, will I do it like this:
counterAttackSlowMoFactor = 0.2f;
criticalHitSlowMoFactor = 1.0f;
dismemberSlowMoFactor = 1.0f;

criticalHitSlowMoChance = 100;

is this right?

---------- Updated at 08:12 PM ----------

btw. I noticed something from your code

if (isActive && actionname == criticalhit && RandomFactor() < criticalHitSlowMoChance)

and changed it to

if (isActive && actionname == criticalhit && RandomFactor() <= criticalHitSlowMoChance)

because you know if RandomFactor results to 100 and my criticalHitSlowMoChance is equal to 100, then the condition will trigger

now that you say it, criticalHitSlowMoChance actually only affects criticalhits as you see in the if condition

and you're right should actually be <= instead of <

Hi KNGR,

Was the more blood mod updated? Because patch 1.12 reintroduces the same script compilation errors that I had before I fixed the ones in patch 1.11:

Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(74): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeedDef' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(4): Class 'CBTCondIsMan' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(15): Class 'CBTCondIsManDef' already defined.

These errors were caused by the outdated hacks folder in "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks". In patch 1.11 I deleted this folder and it worked. But now deleting it yields completely new script compilation errors:

Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(148): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gameplay\focus\focus.ws(199): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gameplay\focus\focus.ws(253): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\gwintgamemenu.ws(104): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\playerdialogstate.ws(48): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\aimthrow.ws(42): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\combat.ws(124): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\exploration.ws(55): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\swimming.ws(252): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\horseriding.ws(49): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\sailing.ws(56): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)

Warning [content0]engine\telemetrykeywords.ws(13): Native function 'Log' was not exported from class 'CR4TelemetryScriptProxy' in C++ code.

These errors are due to changes CDPR made to the telemetryKeyword.ws file, but changing the file to the way it was before patch 1.12 gives this error:

Error [content0]engine\timerkeyword.ws(15): Class 'CR4TelemetryScriptProxy' was already exported.

It seems like fixing a conflict in one file only starts a chain reaction of conflicts in other files. :(

now that you say it, criticalHitSlowMoChance actually only affects criticalhits as you see in the if condition

and you're right should actually be <= instead of <

ok, i was about to edit my reply.. it's all clear to me now by reading your code.. tnx a lot! keep up the good job man!

I just want to take a second and say that you are a hero man, I cant live without your mods man, best witcher 3 modder =)

Top Bottom