@KNGRSM Mods Updated for Witcher 1.12

+
Love your mods, is it possible to get updates for 1.21, like your blood mod, can't play without it, thank you!...

haven't even downloaded the patch yet, hold your horses.

Also waiting for the blood mod.

Btw are you still actively working on Ultimate Lighting Mod? That mod is so awesome that I can't play without it. Would love to see it updated! Really, ULM is the only thing that's preventing me from playing the game right now.

ULM whatever version still works, you just need to merge the KNGULM lines into a fresh playerWitcher.ws. (make sure you delete/replace the one kgn provides after you do this).

Classic mod, love it, still using it.

The changes to input.xml need to be readded if you added the controls to the settings. The patch should have left kng's menu in place.

Btw are you still actively working on Ultimate Lighting Mod? That mod is so awesome that I can't play without it.

Yeah same here.

Last edited:
dont work for me. keybind for reloadULM dont work and no lighting changes for me.

Keep a backup and unset readonly from your input.settings if you have it on and let the patched witcher have its way with it. I had to jump in and out a few times around the readonly setting before it worked. I think i forgot to unset it after adding the menu items in.. everything was fine until the patch.

Conflict with DOF and ULM

View attachment 45811

Additional Information:
This mod modifies the following base script:
playerWitcher.ws

If you want to merge this mod with another mod that uses the same script, merge the following lines:
Line 111-113:
//KNGDOF
private var mKNGDOF : CKNGDOF;
//KNGDOF
Line 428-431:
//KNGDOF
mKNGDOF = new CKNGDOF in this;
AddTimer('InitKNGDOF', 3.0, false);
//KNGDOF
Line 435-441:
//KNGDOF
timer function InitKNGDOF(dt : float, id : int) {

mKNGDOF.Init();

}
//KNGDOF

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hi
Its possible to change mod to update attributes after close menu, without pressing any keys (add auto/manual section)?

What about update your great epic Critical Slow Motion Combat Mod?
I'm looking forward it.
Thanks

So I can't seem to be able to get ULM to work. What i've done is: > Fresh install > Put ULM in the mods folder > Merged the /bin folders > Add the line 'IK_F2=(Action=ReloadULM)' right at the top of Input.settings. Input.settings ISN'T read only. > Change the in-game reloadULM binding to the F2 key but nothing happens. Anyone know why? Thanks in advance. EnVBlend amount is quite high so it can't be that.

So I can't seem to be able to get ULM to work. What i've done is: > Fresh install > Put ULM in the mods folder > Merged the /bin folders > Add the line 'IK_F2=(Action=ReloadULM)' right at the top of Input.settings. Input.settings ISN'T read only. > Change the in-game reloadULM binding to the F2 key but nothing happens. Anyone know why? Thanks in advance. EnVBlend amount is quite high so it can't be that.

Do you get the initialization message when you first load in? Also the input.settings line goes under the [Exploration] section for best effect. Im not sure if this matters if you've made changes to your input.xml. If all that checks out and you're not seeing the init message there's something wrong with your merged or the included playerWitcher.ws.

Do you get the initialization message when you first load in? Also the input.settings line goes under the [Exploration] section for best effect. Im not sure if this matters if you've made changes to your input.xml. If all that checks out and you're not seeing the init message there's something wrong with your merged or the included playerWitcher.ws.

It worked! Putting the input.settings line in the Exploration section fixed it. Thanks a bunch!

Any chance to have the Extreme Weather Conditions Mod updated? If I use the old version I see strange artefacts....

Any chance to have the Extreme Weather Conditions Mod updated? If I use the old version I see strange artefacts....

Ill look into it, but no promises (yet I REALLY want to do something about that ugly lighting bolt)

Top Bottom