Knights of the old republic 3

+
Knights of the old republic 3

Today is October 21, and I don't know if that possibly Kotor MMO has been announced yet. Whatever, I hope that is, really I need a MMO without orcs and elves, I need some laser or fire weapons, super techno vehicles and aliens (or terrorists :D).What you say? ???

I think RED may put this [SOLVED]. I was talking about SWTOR (OMG)Shattered Steel 2?? whoahahahahaha, leave the drugs :D

FoxWBogart said:
Today is October 21, and I don't know if that possibly Kotor MMO has been announced yet. Whatever, I hope that is, really I need a MMO without orcs and elves, I need some laser or fire weapons, super techno vehicles and aliens (or terrorists :D).What you say?

Bioware e-mailed me- they're open for registration, now, but I'm still angry enough that I'm considering writing a real- honest to goodness- paper snail mail letter and sending it to both them and LucasArts.

Hamenaglar said:
Another good franchise destroyed by MMO.I hate it!
Not necessarily. Notice that they're not naming it Knight of the Old Republic 3. By naming it Star Wars of the Old Republic it can basically only be a spin-off. Kotor 3 can still come...

I really do hope they make a Kotor 3 I gave up on MMO a long time ago myself just not fun anymore for me :whistle:

Actually if you are praying for a KOTOR 3, then don't expect it to come from Bioware. As far as I know Obsidian has the recent rights to KOTOR franchise. And honestly if you check the faqs of the "The Old Republic", it mentions that the game takes place three hundred years after KOTOR 1, so basically SWTOR is Bioware's second version or part 2 of KOTOR 1.

Xurix said:
Actually if you are praying for a KOTOR 3, then don't expect it to come from Bioware. As far as I know Obsidian has the recent rights to KOTOR franchise. And honestly if you check the faqs of the "The Old Republic", it mentions that the game takes place three hundred years after KOTOR 1, so basically SWTOR is Bioware's second version or part 2 of KOTOR 1.
well all I can say is only time will tell who make it and how well the MMO goes

Oh, I haven't seen this topic until now :whistle:As a fan of KotOR 1 and 2 I would have liked a KotOR 3. Specifically a mixture, the good of both games would already be brilliant.All I can say about the MMO, is that I hope it will be decent, but even if it will be brilliant, I won't buy it ;)

The graphics on SW:TOR are significantly underwhelming. I realize it's in alpha stage or not even alpha yet but man... Those are screenies they're actually proud of.

Top Bottom