Kold Mirage - Sequence is not there.

+
Hello, tried playing Kold Mirage but the only option available to me is to reset the power in order to save Nix.... I want to preserve the data of what I collected and save Nix so I tried jacking into the computer but there's no sequence at all!

I'm high enough intelligence to jack in but it just refuses to load the sequences, also tried restarting multiple times

Hello, tried playing Kold Mirage but the only option available to me is to reset the power in order to save Nix.... I want to preserve the data of what I collected and save Nix so I tried jacking into the computer but there's no sequence at all!

I'm high enough intelligence to jack in but it just refuses to load the sequences, also tried restarting multiple times
Equip a cyber deck before doing the mission. I had sandevistan on and figured out I needed to have the cyber deck. Tried it and it for sure worked. Also saw other people with the same issue and told them the same and they also let me know it works.

For future folks: you don't need 20 intelligence now, this run I only had 14 and I was still able to jack in and save Nix. I think you only need 10.

Patches have tweaked and/or lowered a lot of the skill checks since the original reply.

What cyberpunk did you had I try multiple different ones but I still get one option.

It's a buggy mission in general, both in how it triggers initially and in the end sequence. Are you waiting until Nix stops convulsing? Trying to save him too early can break the mission. Even though it seems urgent, you can be patient, haha.

Which decks are you trying? You'll probably want one with at least a 7 buffer.

I'm late for the party, but in order to be able to use the sequence, you have to wait until Johnny tells you to do something.
If you interact with the computer before he finishes speaking, you will only have the choice to use the outlet next to the door and sacrifice Bartmoss hacks.

Top Bottom