Kts discussion: at the end of each round each player draws 2 cards tldr Awful Idea

+
Kts discussion: at the end of each round each player draws 2 cards tldr Awful Idea

having players draw more cards at the end of each rounds adds too much rng to this game about bluffing now, I don't know if it's a KTS thing but Please do not put this in the main game it makes Northern Relmes Faction Ability a joke. Please Please take this out once decks gets spies this will get out of hand to fast.

I personally guess that it's only a KTS Thing for us to test/play/use more cards from decks. It's impossible for such thing to exist in main game.

. It's impossible for such thing to exist in main game.

you say that but look at all the random garbage that's in Heathstone it might be a test to see if people like it, Honesty it Really kills a lot about I like about Gwent.

. It's impossible for such thing to exist in main game.

you say that but look at all the random garbage that's in Heathstone it might be a test to see if people like it, Honesty it Really kills a lot about I like about Gwent.

I know about Hearthstone, but in case of Gwent CDPR Wants to leave rules from W3 Gwent unchanged, there was no such thing in original so I have faith that there will be not such thing here when released

not sure if it was a glitch or some sort of rule depending on faction/available deck but in some instances I would only draw a single card.

I would agree the rules here should follow original Gwent from Witcher Wild Hunt. Having said that I don't buy the argument that RED wants to copy-paste rules from Witcher because even in this small sample we saw mechanics that were not a part of OG Gwent were introduced. Stuff like changing cards to gold etc.
So I think OP has a valid point to call this out - I would just add that the reason for it being a bad idea (at least for me) is the added randomness - just a bit too much with two cards

Top Bottom