Kudos to the Dev team!!

+
Anybody know if there is a place to report bugs? Not trolling, and love the game, but would be awesome if there was a thread to report bugs for the devs to see imo.

I'm looking forward to it too, to be honest.

I'm treating December as early access. This seems to be an unfortunate trend in AAA gaming right now.
I agree, I'm kind of looking at it like a really good beta...but as I said above, the devs really should open a bug report thread, just like in beta/early access games have...it could only help in pointing out bugs.

Keive

Forum regular
I agree, I'm kind of looking at it like a really good beta...but as I said above, the devs really should open a bug report thread, just like in beta/early access games have...it could only help in pointing out bugs.
Yeah, I keep seeing new threads open for different bugs, having a section for them would be best or an official thread so that we can see them fixed later on.

Not to mention stopping sending all optimization/performance posts to a single (non bumpable) thread in the depths of the Technical forums.

EDIT: I want to thank the devs for finally releasing the game, in whatever shape it was in.
My life is finally complete.

There is one. Technical.

This forum is not an official Support channel.

Is it also good for suggestions? Some of the feedback I wanna give is more about "feature" variety instead of "bug"

For example: I the buttonbinds, I cannot seem to be able to set the "use" button (default F on pc), you know, the most important button you use to open doors, and pickup stuff, and activate quickhacks and whatnot. This is SUPER annoying, cause in hacking Im supposed to be holding two buttons (the other being scan) while I can only set one of those buttons in the keybinds... forcing me to twist my fingers in weird ways.

Also: the speedrun walkspeed is the most jarring thing in the game, most affecting my enjoyment of the game... Something needs to be done about that.

Last edited:
For example: I the buttonbinds, I cannot seem to be able to set the "use" button (default F on pc), you know, the most important button you use to open doors, and pickup stuff, and activate quickhacks and whatnot. This is SUPER annoying, cause in hacking Im supposed to be holding two buttons (the other being scan) while I can only set one of those buttons in the keybinds... forcing me to twist my fingers in weird ways.

Also: the speedrun walkspeed is the most jarring thing in the game, most affecting my enjoyment of the game... Something needs to be done about that.

Would be great if we could at least have the option to choose between holding the "Cybervision" or toggle it on and off. Had the same problem with being confused which button i need to press mid-hack. :D

EDIT: I want to thank the devs for finally releasing the game, in whatever shape it was in.
My life is finally complete.

Is it also good for suggestions? Some of the feedback I wanna give is more about "feature" variety instead of "bug"

You can put your suggestions here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/suggestions.10794625/

Top Bottom