Kurt Dysart from Door Slamming Shut

+
The count dies if both wooden supports in the basement go down while the quest is active, otherwise nothing happens. Also, you can't murder him by knocking them down after the quest concludes. You can meet the servant after two round trips to Kaer Morhen, or if you wait long enough I suppose.

The count dies if both wooden supports in the basement go down while the quest is active, otherwise nothing happens. Also, you can't murder him by knocking them down after the quest concludes. You can meet the servant after two round trips to Kaer Morhen, or if you wait long enough I suppose.

Oh so you mean there is a better ending? LOL yeah, I remember I knocked those supports down before I battled the Elemental.
Better check with my other saves. Thanks for the tip!

I had destroyed one column thinking it will bring down a part of the ceiling as some mechanic to kill the elemental faster. The other one got wrecked by the elemental. I had a feeling they served some purpose, but seeing as how the ceiling was staying put, I thought everything was ok. I'm a witcher, not a mason!

Oh well, I guess he had it coming, he was always calling me a Rivian tramp.

Top Bottom