La Cage au Fou (speculation and spoilers)

+
La Cage au Fou (speculation and spoilers)

Trying to minimize my presence on these boards lest I be spoiled inadvertently, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Cage au Fou quest. It evoked that same creepy vibe which I felt while playing Hearts of Stone. Speaking of which ....

Anyone else here think that the beggar who cursed the White is none other than Gaunter O' Dimm? He specifically refers to himself as a "vagrant" at the beginning of Wild Hunt, he uses a spoon to pierce a man's skull after conversing with Geralt, and he is known as the "Master Mirror" because he sheds light on - or at least claims to - the true nature of each person. I could easily see him pulling something like this off, and when I walked up to the mansion, the first thought that came into my mind was, "This reminds me a lot of Olgierd's place."

Awesome Quest & yes it's definitely him who cursed her.

A letter in the house spoke of a man who sold mirrors & O'Dimm always carried a spoon with him & she was cursed to find the perfect one plus a few broken mirrors are scattered around her house & part of the curse involved seeing her reflection. If you lift it when you take her back to the house & you speak to BB about her curse you can hear O'Dimms music play in the background.

Trying to minimize my presence on these boards lest I be spoiled inadvertently, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Cage au Fou quest. It evoked that same creepy vibe which I felt while playing Hearts of Stone. Speaking of which ....

Anyone else here think that the beggar who cursed the White is none other than Gaunter O' Dimm? He specifically refers to himself as a "vagrant" at the beginning of Wild Hunt, he uses a spoon to pierce a man's skull after conversing with Geralt, and he is known as the "Master Mirror" because he sheds light on - or at least claims to - the true nature of each person. I could easily see him pulling something like this off, and when I walked up to the mansion, the first thought that came into my mind was, "This reminds me a lot of Olgierd's place."

Yes, I read the note about the beggar and thought, that bastard!

Anyone else "THINK" ?

The vagrant, breaking of the spoon, merchant of mirrors, HoS theme playing when you tell the story of Marlene to Barnabe ?

Isn't it kinda obvious ?

Top Bottom