La Chingona Dorada

+
Jackie's gun, or actually guns. Las Chingonas Doradas. Jackie used two guns and I got two guns after the funeral. However I was expecting that I would be able to use them two-handed, but alas no. I can place them in different slots though. I imagine I can place one in display in the apartment and carry the other? Question, won't they glitch if I separate them? If I upgrade one will the other be upgraded too?

Don't quote me on this but I think they count as seperate weapons. You can always save and try it out for yourself.

msxyz

Forum regular
There's no dual wield, not even for them. They do are separate weapons, in fact they can have slightly different stats when you pick'em up because stats are randomized (in addition to being levelled). Oh, there is a third one that seems to appears randomly for some people (it did once for me, but when I reloaded *poof* it was gone).

I wonder if you can still get them if you choose to skip the funeral by sending the remains to Viktor (like you get the bike). Once you've done it, the funeral is tedious.

Top Bottom