Lack of info about which mod is fit for what implant/weapon?

+

Guest 4402625

I have bunch of cyberware/weapon mods and I have no idea what they are for. For example I have SENSORY AMPLIFIER and I have full implants but still no idea what it is for! I have METAL PLATING mod and still no idea where I put them. On the description it says cyberware mod and that's it.

I have mantis blade mod and I can't put on my mantis blade? And still no idea why. Also I have bunch of weapon mods that I can't put any of my weapons.

So how do you guys plan your equipment? Am I missing something here?

I have bunch of cyberware/weapon mods and I have no idea what they are for. For example I have SENSORY AMPLIFIER and I have full implants but still no idea what it is for! I have METAL PLATING mod and still no idea where I put them. On the description it says cyberware mod and that's it.

I have mantis blade mod and I can't put on my mantis blade? And still no idea why. Also I have bunch of weapon mods that I can't put any of my weapons.

So how do you guys plan your equipment? Am I missing something here?

Metal plating mod you place into Rocket Launcer Cyberware. However the cyberware must be with two slots. In the first you insert rockets of your choice, in another - Metal Plating.

Top Bottom