Lack of variety in Sex scenes

+
And i just noticed the brothel scenes when you can see full bodies all the girls are fully clothed. What the hell.

The witcher 2 laughs at w3 in disgust.

I disrespect strongly CDPR for making games for frikkin mainstream western teenagers who's parents wont be able to handle it. What a bloddy shame CDPR compromised. I'm sure we'll get mods on pc at some point.. but with all the w3 issues from consoles.. cdpr are nobody.

Yeah, because boring sex scenes (for the most part) and non-nude prostitutes are totally the most important things in the game... by which TW3 stands or falls. :facepalm:

I don't get some of the complaints about the whores in this thread. Other than one or 2 of the whores who keep their bra on the vast majority of them in my game are totally naked during the sex scenes.

Sorry for being late to the party.. but i was testing sharpening methods for my sweetfx preset, it makes a huge difference on skin it seems..

And i just noticed the brothel scenes when you can see full bodies all the girls are fully clothed. What the hell.

The witcher 2 laughs at w3 in disgust.

I disrespect strongly CDPR for making games for frikkin mainstream western teenagers who's parents wont be able to handle it. What a bloddy shame CDPR compromised. I'm sure we'll get mods on pc at some point.. but with all the w3 issues from consoles.. cdpr are nobody.

I'm with you on this one. It's really freaking disappointing to me to be honest. CDPR no longer who they are now and i think they mainly focus on consoles in the future.

At least you can have sex and nudity at your version not like the version for middle east censored and cut also less gore. Say thanks for the thing you got.

I'm with you on this one. It's really freaking disappointing to me to be honest. CDPR no longer who they are now and i think they mainly focus on consoles in the future.

...but they are happy they reached the "main stream now". ;)

As has been said I think a lot of the tame and censoring were done entirely because of the consoles. The thing that aggravates me though is the disingenuous coverage of the game by so called gaming journalist and the fact CDPR allowed it. Like the "x" amount of hours of motion capture for sex scenes and the game has 36 different endings. Just once I would like to see a developer not allow such exaggeration or spinning of words for the coverage of their game. Granted such exaggerations were very limited to tw3 as to where other games have write ups that are completely opposite of the final game. This is something that has gone on in gaming forever but that doesn't make it right.

For the topic at hand and for authenticity I would say that Geralt would not make slow love to strumpets like he had known them for years, I don't think anyone would. Strumpets are a quick fix so to speak, historically used by men to do what their wife's would not. Now maybe in lore Geralt treats all women he is with like Yen or Triss I dunno. But I can say the scenes in tw2 seemed more authentic compared to tw3.

While most think such a thing like this and the reason behind it is irrelevant it does worry me for the future of the series. Primarily just how watered down future installments of the series will be in catering to consoles.

Not complaining, but one of the best RPG Mature games has taken such a silly approach.
If you have played the previous games you would know what I am trying to point to that is missing in TW3 :)

Oh, I know. But really? Seriously? You are complaining that they didn't put enough effort into it? You want them to make an H game, then? Go play some Illusion Games.

You guys are all a pain in the ass.

Oh, I know. But really? Seriously? You are complaining that they didn't put enough effort into it? You want them to make an H game, then? Go play some Illusion Games.

You guys are all a pain in the ass.

All? I felt I made a rather salient point. The lack of variety in the acts is not a problem at all and shouldn't be the draw. I want more interesting quests and the ability to romance an elf or a succubus etc. Could be the same animations, as that's not the draw personally. But yea feels like this is one part of the game that was a bit shy of the mark. I'll say it again CDPR Romance DLC.
I won't lie the quest with the succubus where your choices are A. kill her, or B. tell her to leave the city, I was waiting for C. all is forgiven, at which point *bom chika wah wah*

All? I felt I made a rather salient point. The lack of variety in the acts is not a problem at all and shouldn't be the draw. I want more interesting quests and the ability to romance an elf or a succubus etc. Could be the same animations, as that's not the draw personally. But yea feels like this is one part of the game that was a bit shy of the mark. I'll say it again CDPR Romance DLC.
I won't lie the quest with the succubus where your choices are A. kill her, or B. tell her to leave the city, I was waiting for C. all is forgiven, at which point *bom chika wah wah*

Almost a rehash of TW2 where you could accept the Succubus' proposal. Could have worked...

Really? There is a lack of variety in the "sex scenes"? Thanks for letting me know. I didn't notice, as I [space] [space] through them.

Hello Team REDs,

I made this thread to bring home the point that, the world of witcher 3 is huge and the variety is just amazing. But what happened to the execution of sex scenes in the game? Why no real variety here, look at TW1, the cards were dumb but the scenes had great set-up. TW2 elven bath scene is the best out there in video games IMO

- Firstly. The sex scenes are basically the same with a character model swap.
- Even the romance scenes with the leading ladies have the some copy paste of the same standard scenes noticed with whores.
- There is no real variety in the environments and unique locations to set the mood.
- No sex scene has atleast reached the level of Elven bath scene from TW2.
- The characters are clothed after the sex, this is such a downer. I mean this is supposed to be mature game right?
- Why did the team shy away from full frontal nudity. Main female character lies there with bottom covered so that world will not see her bottom ? TW2 was better in a way in this aspect.
- Lastly, The scenes are too short for the long quests and troubles made to earn it.

Most people might think that this game has so much sex, in reality it doesn't its just that every scene is almost the same, short and uninteresting. Many gamers out there wouldn't like all that chasing and completing quests to win over the love of a woman only see a scene with a character swap from a whore to lady love and same boring poses and camera angles, that disappear in the blink of an eye.

I don't know whether this can be patched from some more data from the so called 16hour MOCAP. cuz sadly i don't see the variety here :(
and why do I have a feeling of the same thing happening in expansion packs with a simple character model swap? and no I am not talking about censored version of the game here.

This is true. Some designers were lazy here ! +1 from me.

The game needs more random sexual encounters with elves, succubus and minor characters. The quest mechanics in the game practically exist for them, but there not there. They are considered sex as a reward. In Australia we have a ban on any game that has sex as a reward. Bullshit, I know.

CDPR wanted to release the same game world wide so everyone misses out.
I'm guessing its the same reason there is no full frontals either, considering the big push on getting the game into Japan.

This is the best game I've played in years, but I'm a little bit dissapointed in CDPR.
Think they have comprimised their integrity a bit.

The last straw for me was seeing Triss' sex scene copy-pasted from a normal prostitute's. That was outrageous as it deconstructed Triss' uniqueness as a special love interest.

Lazy, doubt it. I suspect it was more microsoft, a feminist political lobbyist, or the catholic church told them to tone it down and leave their underwear on.

And cdpr being the new kid on the corporate mainstream block wanted to be well behaved.

I wonder where all the motion capture went? Maybe they can give the unused animations to modders to fix it.

Just remember that before mainstream and consoles cdpr were not like this.

Just did the unicorn scene. It was nice and unique... still baffled by the magically appearing pants. Putting on undies is not the first thing I do after sex.

Top Bottom